My new Daystate Pulsar

I received my new .22 Saxon edition Pulsar the other day from AOA. The good - amazing trigger. This is the first electronic trigger I have tried and I can’t even describe it. It has zero creep and breaks like glass. The rifle is extremely accurate. My wife shot it the other day at 25 yards, full magazine of 10 rounds and it was one hole that measured .39 with Crosman Premier HP’s. This brings me to the bad - My wife like the Pulsar, really likes the Pulsar. So I am about to start the process of finding another rifle for me to shoot. It took me forever to decide on this one, I almost dread it. I don’t want another Pulsar, it wouldn’t make sense to me to have two of the same gun. But I need something that shoots as well so she doesn’t embarrass me too badly when we shoot together. I’m currently looking at the Tiapan Veteran, AGT Uragan, FX Wildcat MKlll compact or maybe a RTI Prophet performance edition all in .22 cal. Any other suggestions or ideas for my next air rifle? Pics of my...I mean her new Daystate are below . 😂

E5C4331E-05DA-4F37-86A6-1D5D0C29664A.1603250589.jpeg
DF11409D-8014-4638-B66D-40D7FE0F736B.1603250590.jpeg

Daystate Renegade! At least it's got the same trigger you got all spoilt over and have the same LW barrel so good probability to share mutual ammo preferences and excellent 5 year warranty too. 9 volt battery for trigger and fitted Daystate Hard case Included along with the usual accurate test target. The Daystate patented slingshot hammer system is first rate for great accuracy and consistency too with no need for a regulator to go bad or need servicing.

I would choose another Pulsar with the Gray Laminate stock first though...

The Uragan (I have the compact), and the Wildcat are both very good shooters. I like them both a lot. Especially the Wildcat III and being so relatively inexpensive.

While the triggers are both very good, and both adjustable, still not quite...as good as my DayState, Renegade, (the trigger's the same as the Pulsar).

Good luck though, there isn't much available to buy these days.

Mike

Daystate Renegade! At least it's got the same trigger you got all spoilt over and have the same LW barrel so good probability to share mutual ammo preferences and excellent 5 year warranty too. 9 volt battery for trigger and fitted Daystate Hard case Included along with the usual accurate test target. The Daystate patented slingshot hammer system is first rate for great accuracy and consistency too with no need for a regulator to go bad or need servicing.

I would choose another Pulsar with the Gray Laminate stock first though...

Exactly what YoDoyle says above. The Renegade is just different enough to make you think you didn't buy two of the same gun, yet is just as accurate and has the same trigger...