My new Crown in 22 cal.

"toku58"Wait!!
So we see potential disaster in what you're doing, and try to give you friendly advice to re-think the direction you're shooting and we're the A-holes?? (I guess that's why you took down the picture?)
Your analogy of noise complaint is way off! Noise is harmless.
Slinging deadly projectiles in the direction of innocent people is a totally different issue!
But yeah I guess we're the ones acting stupid?!
Good luck with that!
Have a good day!
&nbs Never called anyone an A-Hole, that's on you. Ft. Worth Gun Club was shut down for just that reason, been there for years, people moved in around it, started complaining, got it shut down. People in Austin moved in around Mueller started complaining, got the airport moved out to Bergstrom.
​I can't help it that you and a couple others need a bigger backstop for when you go out and shoot, and by the way, where are the people I am endangering?? That is not a house that was behind the trap. Move on.

I stand by my original assessment as I put the consideration of the Safety of others at the top of my list. I suppose knowing whats beyond my target also comes into play. (Just Another .Fundamental Golden Rule from gun saftey...but what would I know?) I am Also not so arrogant as to believe that I'm 100% mistake free (I still buy pencils with erasers.) nor am I foolhardy enough to think that every gun,regardless of make or cost, is exempt from mechanical failure. Good luck.

It’s hard to pass judgement when no one here knows the real story. If that is his unoccupied building, whatever it may be, and he chooses to shoot in that direction then so be it. If he is shooting towards someone else’s building without permission then that is a problem that is his and that person’s to deal with. 

Gun safety is something to live by. 

To the OP - Nice rifle! Enjoy it!

1524339851_21337380405adb948b1d5c88.36245987_7BF0BDD6-C6C2-4260-A721-1186BA0F105F.jpeg
Just curious if you have a hole in yours where this one is or as jagged?