• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My new compressor

Here is my new compressor setup. It is a HP DAVV 4500. Cost was $899 from Amazon. Works great and is quiet, I mean conversation quiet. 

1591113001_18315408625ed675290861f0.42854591.jpg

If that was my only air source and wanted it to not break down I personally would only use it to fill ALL of my guns to ONLY 200bar max/2900psi. If I wanted it to just keep on keeping on after spending close to a grand assuming no warranty. That extra boost past that is likely the cause of most failures with excessive wear and heat. That's just me though. Good Luck. Yo!

Nice pump indeed! 

In regards to Shoebox: Not sure what you mean by "whatever is going on", but the company's comment was that they'd continue their support. So, quite by chance I blew a belt on mine last Thursday. Placed my order on Frigday, the belt was in the mailbox Saturday. Installed and filled the tank and 3 gun reservoirs on Sunday.

That's service!

Nice pump indeed! 

In regards to Shoebox: Not sure what you mean by "whatever is going on", but the company's comment was that they'd continue their support. So, quite by chance I blew a belt on mine last Thursday. Placed my order on Frigday, the belt was in the mailbox Saturday. Installed and filled the tank and 3 gun reservoirs on Sunday.

That's service!

But they have been out of stock on quite a few parts for a while now. I've already had to make my own pistons. At least mine is an ancient chain drive one so maybe I'll never have to worry about the "drive" parts! 

Just wanted to post an update. The compressor now has about 110hrs on it and has only had one issue which the manufacturer corrected with no issues. The issue was the water pump started leaking. Contacted them and within 24hrs the new pump was in the mail and 5 days later I had the pump. It actually works better now that it has a few hours on it than it did new. Guess I am lucky in that I got a good one. Loving being able to not worry about air.

That one looks like a HATSAN/Air Venturi SPINOFF. What's the WARRANTY on it? Yo

Yo, The warranty is the standard manufacturer 1yr parts and labor. I also added an additional 2yrs to mine.

The reason it looks like the HATSAN/Ari Venturi is because they make both of those.

I like how you mounted the external filter on your unit. I copied it today. 

I understood that it’s best to use the filter in a vertical position to allow the moisture to settle to the bottom.