• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My new airgun. Can you identify it by name?

Can anybody identify my pcp which is capable of splitting playing cards at 200 yards and capable of 0.5 MOA @ 1000 yards? ( I personally split playing cards at 200 yards and someone else shoot .05 MOA @ 1000 yards.)

YES, that would be the BIG BS 2024! "Someone else" did not shoot a .05 MOA, HALF-INCH group at 1000 yards with an airgun. Any airgun. Even just a three-shot group.

YES, that would be the BIG BS 2024! "Someone else" did not shoot a .05 MOA, HALF-INCH group at 1000 yards with an airgun. Any airgun. Even just a three-shot group.
Im assuming the OP fat fingered his keyboard, I do it literally everday hahah. I think its meant to read "0.5 MOA", which is still crazy. My precision powder burners cant do that @1000yds, at least not with me behind the wheel. My standard for a barrel is ~0.25-0.5 MOA at 100yds, but the further away the paper gets the human error really shows.

Im assuming the OP fat fingered his keyboard, I do it literally everday hahah. I think its meant to read "0.5 MOA", which is still crazy. My precision powder burners cant do that @1000yds, at least not with me behind the wheel. My standard for a barrel is ~0.25-0.5 MOA at 100yds, but the further away the paper gets the human error really shows.

Reactions: MongooseV8
I dont think anyone would agree you are shooting a 0.5moa group at 1000yds.
Ya its pretty clear in the video that .5 moa accuracy being claimed is not true. I didnt watch the whole video but of the 5 or 6 shots I seen one may have been a hit but its unclear if it was a direct hit or the slug hit the dirt right in front of the can then hit the can. I didnt see any holes in the can when the drone flew over to it.

Thank you to all the membership who chimed in so far. Special thanks to those members who "stayed on topic" with their post.

It was not my intention to cause a debate or stir up trouble with a long distance shooting pissing contest.

But only to show what is possible if you put your mind and soul into a custom project. As well as a lot of luck!

I will reveal the final product in a few weeks. In the meantime, I made some final tweaks to custom chassis.

Finally, for those that challenge my "200 yard card splitting" I invite you to shoot with me at
1000004944.jpg
my club range at the Diablo Rod and Gun club in Concord California. I shoot almost every Wednesday from lane #8 and always at 200 yards. If the conditions are right, you may also split a card at 200 yards with either of
my 2 pcp guns.

Here are a few pic of the tweaks I made
Enjoy!

Last edited: