My new Airacuda .25

I just had to show it off. First thing is the stock in all the reviews that I have seen are a much,much lighter wood stain.
mine is very dark, which I love because now I don't have to stain it myself.
the lever really is butter smooth,trigger is very light right out of the box.
I hand pump so it was about 200 pumps (give or take) to 300 bar...with giving the pump a few rests about 20 minutes in total.
going to be playing with this a lot.
waiting on some 43 grain slugs running 30 grain now.
I will try to update when I get a chrony...might put the wraith on later for some pesting.

20230128_145046.jpg

I just had to show it off. First thing is the stock in all the reviews that I have seen are a much,much lighter wood stain.
mine is very dark, which I love because now I don't have to stain it myself.
the lever really is butter smooth,trigger is very light right out of the box.
I hand pump so it was about 200 pumps (give or take) to 300 bar...with giving the pump a few rests about 20 minutes in total.
going to be playing with this a lot.
waiting on some 43 grain slugs running 30 grain now.
I will try to update when I get a chrony...might put the wraith on later for some pesting.

View attachment 327414
Nice rifle, hopefully these prove to be a good platform. Lot of speculation these were or are related to the DAR rifles. I had a G3 22 cal DAR and it was flawless and super accurate but I parted with it before anything DID happen. Theyre hit and miss and it seems the customer service is as well.

Good luck!

Reactions: AirDevil
There is an adjustable transfer port dial on the side near the lever,If that's what you mean?
No, I wondered if the barrel is choked near the muzzle as most are. (barrel squeezed on the muzzle end to a smaller ID, bore than the rest of the barrel to help pellets usually stabilize prior to exiting the muzzle). Some rimfires have this as well. I'll do a search. I've been eyeing these since they came out.

No, I wondered if the barrel is choked near the muzzle as most are. (barrel squeezed on the muzzle end to a smaller ID, bore than the rest of the barrel to help pellets usually stabilize prior to exiting the muzzle). Some rimfires have this as well. I'll do a search. I've been eyeing these since they came out.
I see.I have not broke it down to have a look at the inner workings.
Usually, if I start doing that I tend to make something go wrong=)

Reactions: MACTEN
You might check around before ordering a buck rail for it. They’ve done great on my lower power guns, but I tried it on a 45fpe 25 cal and it didn’t do very good. The gun had a functional shroud so it wasn’t real loud before the buckrail. I didn’t check with a decibel app so the buckrail may not have raised the decibels but it for sure changed the tone to a Star Wars gun. Very weird sounding, don’t think it was designed to deal with the higher power.

Beau

I see.I have not broke it down to have a look at the inner workings.
Usually, if I start doing that I tend to make something go wrong=)
It's really not something you see unless the company did a heavy crimp (would be seen on outside near muzzle end) It's something that can be felt pushing a tight patch through or slugging it. I just looked it up and it not supposed to be choked. I assume it was intended for slugs which is GTG.

If you look above that transfer port knob you will see your max fill pressure is 3,000psi. Which is around 200b. If you are filling it to 300b, that’s 4,300psi, you might want to stop doing that. Very nice looking gun. You should also consider shooting some pellets. I’m sure the gun will be more impressive with them than slugs.

If you look above that transfer port knob you will see your max fill pressure is 3,000psi. Which is around 200b. If you are filling it to 300b, that’s 4,300psi, you might want to stop doing that. Very nice looking gun. You should also consider shooting some pellets. I’m sure the gun will be more impressive with them than slugs.
I was under the impression 30=300? I stop at the red. sorry I misread your post. Yes I guess I been filling to 300. but it goes to red after.Now if all I need to do is fill to 200bar for 40 shots of high fps string then that will certainly drop my pump time down.Because that does not take long to pump at all.

Last edited:
I was under the impression 30=300? I stop at the red. sorry I misread your post. Yes I guess I been filling to 300. but it goes to red after.Now if all I need to do is fill to 200bar for 40 shots of high fps string then that will certainly drop my pump time done.Because that does not take long to pump at all.
You should always fill the guns recommended capacity. Not gauge. Sometimes these budget companies use gauges that don’t necessarily jive with the pressure they want their guns working at.
also, 30 could be short for 3000psi, which is around 207bar

ou should always fill the guns recommended capacity. Not gauge. Sometimes these budget companies use gauges that don’t necessarily jive with the pressure they want their guns working at.
also, 30 could be short for 3000psi, which is around 207bar
Gotcha.
not sure if this makes a difference but, when i first pumped it to the 20 mark (on gauge) ran through 2 mags and it just barely moved down.
and when I pump to 30 (just before red on gauge) and run through 2 mags it goes down about halfway to the 20 mark.
yea I'm still learning the ropes on pcp's.