My new Air Arms TX200 in .22

Very nice TX 200. I would suggest u try some .22 H&N FTT 14.6gr as my TX 200 shoots them well, head size 5.53. Now on sale at Midway for $8.00/ tin with free shipping.
My TX200 likes the 5.53 head size also, but they are very hard to load. Sore finger after ten or so rounds. I did not try to open up the loading area, just went to the 5.52 head size. Accuracy is very near the same as the 5.53 size but mush easier to load.

I decided to get back in to Air rifle shooting after 35 years. I bought an Air Arms TX200 in .22. The rifle arrived a couple of weeks ago and the scope and mounts last week. I've shot it three times now and I'm loving it. At first, I used some old Daisy pellets I had lying around but yesterday I got some new Gamo TS-22 pellets. I shot them and noticed an improvement. 10 shots at 25 yards with nine in the bull or close to it, with just one flyer that still landed in the 10 ring. I'm going to get some AA diablo field, JSB Exact Jumbo Express, JSB Exact Jumbo Diablo & some JSB Exact RS and try them out next.

View attachment 271677

View attachment 271678

View attachment 271679
IF your buying 4 different tins , look at Pyramid Air the 4 is "free" and packing is great

Reactions: 2L8
I just won a new TX200 yesterday. It hasn't arrived yet but I'm anxious to see it and try it out. I haven't shot a springer in years so it will be interesting.
I've heard good things about the TX200 but I'll likely just be selling it. I'm heavily into PCP's so it would not get used like it should. I'd like to sell it locally here in Arizona, shipping is such a pain now days, and expensive too.
Obviously selling locally limits the number of buyers but EBR is coming up soon so if anyone will be there and is interested in it, let me know.

Reactions: drpietrzak