Airgun Technologies My new AGT

Picked this up a couple days ago

IMG_4085.jpeg

Vulcan 3 500 .177 Sub12 (booo uk gun laws)

Fitted a Vector Taurus 6-24x50 scope, it probably deserves better but it will do for now and it’s got my Ranger 1 Tactical bipod up front 👍

Beautiful, you can't beat the build and finish of the AGT line of airguns. I own a Vucan 3 500 mm in .25 cal and a Uragan 2 600 mm in .25. They are outstanding guns and deliver every time you pick one up. This is the gun that you can take right out of the box , mount a scope , air it up and enjoy. No fiddling with this or that.............shoot and smile. Congrats !

View attachment 428538

Fitted a Vector Taurus 6-24x50 scope, it probably deserves better but it will do for now and it’s got my Ranger 1 Tactical bipod up front 👍
I have a V3 700 and it's great.. Nothing wrong with the VO scope at all. Good glass and built like tanks.

View attachment 428538

Awesome. I too am getting ready to purchase. I was set on the Uragan2, but now I am considering the Vulcan3.

Reactions: AJ_Roberts
Your V3 will also shoot slugs just fine, maybe not the super heavy ones, but weights along the lines of what you shoot in pellets should be fine.
I would not want to be something my V3 is angry at and bigger than a tennis ball, CUZ that it will hit every time out to at least 90 Meters.

For me 13 gr Zan and JSB knockouts have worked fine.

Reactions: AJ_Roberts