N/A My new 50 yard try

I think 75y is going to be my new 50y.

I shoot 50 regular so why not ?

Figured id stretch out my irons shooting a tad more and start tighting it up some. ( No peeping)

75y,r9.177,cphp, irons1.jpg
r9,75y,irons,.177cphp.jpg
R9,cphp.177,75y,first15 .jpg75y,fly,lid,r9,cphp.177,irons.jpg

Weathers been pretty hot and not too shooting friendly for a old guy ..

Last edited:
I wish I had your eye sight for an old guy. Impressive shooting. Are you related to Superman? Crow
nice shooting with a 50 and IRONS !!!

No. It my poor 'ol R9. I guess the "y" for yards suffix for that 50 did not take. ( fixed title)

Sorry for that confusion..

Anyway my usual R9 , cphp.177 , irons stuff..

Heres a 100y for fun. 5" bulls?+/-

r9,100y, irons,cphp.,177.jpg

Lol I thought you got a new toy too. That's some good shooting though so that's nearly as good
My bad , club fingers on tiny keyboard .. just im so plaged with typos and hitting things like the like butyon ( see button ) ,and it dont give the like i just give up .

I really need to proof read, but im got sooo lazy and in a hurry most times..

Im waiting on a better pa referb R9 deal.
Last ones claimed no sights ? How do you refrrb a r9 and not pit the sights in it ?

Then add the cost of the front and rear to the teferb price and ots the new pricing .. like no ill pass..lol

I want one set for 50- 100y and one set for 50y- 10m

Reactions: Frogy
My bad .. just im so plaged with typos and hitting things like the like butyon and it dont give the like i just give up .

I really need to proof read, but im got sooo lazy and in a hurry most times..

Im waiting on a better pa referb R9 deal.
Last ones claimed no sights ? How do you refrrb a r9 and not pit the sights in it ?

Then add the cost of the front and rear to the teferb price and ots the new pricing .. like no ill pass..lol
It happens. I have to edit pretty much every post because I spell 6 words wrongs. Big phone, big keyboard, useless thumbs lol.

No sights makes no sense... why would they do that? You going .22 this time?

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
It happens. I have to edit pretty much every post because I spell 6 words wrongs. Big phone, big keyboard, useless thumbs lol.

i do the same and i'm on a desk top keyboard , i usually call it fat finger typing . i really love this Spellcheck stuff .

Reactions: Hateful McNasty

i do the same and i'm on a desk top keyboard , i usually call it fat finger typing . i really love this Spellcheck stuff .

I since I quit gaming i never use the desktop anymore. Got a nice laptop , bit its a bit inconvenient . This phone just seems bulky or glitching to use keyboard or serms to get a lot of miscue or off tapping somthing vs the tablet it replaced that i ran over with the tractor.
I think ill get a Motorola phone next.. lol.. theres times i just want to throw this on against the wall... Hard. Pluss somthing with a real camera. Better closeups and far off maybe?

Ya, but i need another R9 i hope i can work up like this one but for short range . All that clicking around when i want to do this cause the wind preventing long shots days .. just dont want to pay todays new price for it ( im cheap).,🤤

Plus i got seals and all handy for one.

On .22 ... i thought about it then decided to stick with one caliber for all nowadays.. ( .177) just simplify things ..

I since I quit gaming i never use the desktop anymore. Got a nice laptop , bit its a bit inconvenient . This phone just seems bulky or glitching to use keyboard or serms to get a lot of miscue or off tapping somthing vs the tablet it replaced that i ran over with the tractor.
I think ill get a Motorola phone next.. lol.. theres times i just want to throw this on against the wall... Hard. Pluss somthing with a real camera. Better closeups and far off maybe?

Ya, but i need another R9 i hope i can work up like this one but for short range . All that clicking around when i want to do this cause the wind preventing long shots days .. just dont want to pay todays new price for it ( im cheap).,🤤

Plus i got seals and all handy for one.

On .22 ... i thought about it then decided to stick with one caliber for all nowadays.. ( .177) just simplify things ..
Treat yourself to the newer FWB Sport before AoA sells out. You'll love the iron sights on that gun. I'll even send you a proper guide so you can make the most out of the gun.

Heck ill be as bad as nced before long if i aint on that fringe now

Oh wile it's on my mind about that crazy pa referb deal..

The .22 r9 teferb coupon/ discounts allowed but the referb .177's exempt just like the new guns..

Then i got to wonder the guys who did buy from the last bunch without sights if they even read that part and got a surprise when unboxing ..lol

The earlier bunch of referb .177 before this were gone in under a day and i was late . Sold out as fast as the deal was posted ..

Hateful very impressive shooting. At 100 yards I am unable to see a 22 cal pellet hole let alone a 177 hole. Have to use a scope or binoculars. Do you use any visual aids for that distance?
Yes my eyes after i walk all the way down there and look..

I can see most all at 75 with binoculars

But in everyway that extra 25y to make 100 makes a big difference in everything .. + that 100y rack stays mostly in the shade so pellet holes dont stick out like if more full sun hitting on it ..

I do like the plastic light colored lids with a coat of black seeing it makes a splatter type bulls thats easy to see your hits like the one pictured above . Definitely beats walking out 200y to go look every 5 shots. Lol