• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My moms slinger!

So it's my mom's bday.
I'd gone to her house earlier this month and seen that she had gotten a pellet slinger....AND DIDNT SAY ANYTHING!🤣🤣 She knows I love shooting, and I asked her why she didn't tell me or ask to borrow one. She gave me the Ole I didn't wanna bother you and yada...
but what she didn't know is that she just got a twin for one of my slingers!🤯😳
I was standing there.holdimg it and talking to her about it. Some feral cats had been around and she had enough of it. Ok cool🤷‍♂️ the while time; I was calculating and measuring and guessing what all she was.missing. Today, brought her those things and said happy birthday!🤪🤙🎩🤙Got a pellet pen, the big tin of cphpS, targets, a backstop, and to top both of these slingers got her and I matching scopes. Her eyes lit up like it was exactly what she wanted to recieve.
I know they don't EXACTLY.match(mine is the winchester 1100ss, hers is the daisy 1101s; but they are the same slinger essentially.
I hadn't seen my mom light up like that in a long time. It felt good🤟🎩

20230221_104318.jpg

So it's my mom's bday.
I'd gone to her house earlier this month and seen that she had gotten a pellet slinger....AND DIDNT SAY ANYTHING!🤣🤣 She knows I love shooting, and I asked her why she didn't tell me or ask to borrow one. She gave me the Ole I didn't wanna bother you and yada...
but what she didn't know is that she just got a twin for one of my slingers!🤯😳
I was standing there.holdimg it and talking to her about it. Some feral cats had been around and she had enough of it. Ok cool🤷‍♂️ the while time; I was calculating and measuring and guessing what all she was.missing. Today, brought her those things and said happy birthday!🤪🤙🎩🤙Got a pellet pen, the big tin of cphpS, targets, a backstop, and to top both of these slingers got her and I matching scopes. Her eyes lit up like it was exactly what she wanted to recieve.
I know they don't EXACTLY.match(mine is the winchester 1100ss, hers is the daisy 1101s; but they are the same slinger essentially.
I hadn't seen my mom light up like that in a long time. It felt good🤟🎩

View attachment 334258
Wished I had a cool mom like yours.
Mine told me NEVER EVER TO PLAY WITH GUNS.
and as a disobedient son...I never listen...I'm gonna burn in hell.
That's what my 8 Year old niece told me when she found out that I don't go to church on Sunday. (kids...sometimes you wished they were not that insightful)

Last edited:
@iAMzehTOASTY1 , Your Mom sounds a lot like mine did. She was always super-cool and didn't want to be a burden.

I was thinking that you may want to really watch her cock that thing. It may be difficult enough to make her not want to mess with it when you are not around. My Mom loved to shoot and I wish I had come up with this way to bond with her before I lost her (13 years ago now).

Anyway, you may want to play with CO2 powerletts or something that is easy to deal with. She may really get a blast out of the full auto guns. My Mom would have LOVED the Beretta 92A1...besides, that thing feels so damn sexy in your hand. It is a work of art. Not too accurate, but with a laser sight, it is a lot of fun.

@iAMzehTOASTY1 , Your Mom sounds a lot like mine did. She was always super-cool and didn't want to be a burden.

I was thinking that you may want to really watch her cock that thing. It may be difficult enough to make her not want to mess with it when you are not around. My Mom loved to shoot and I wish I had come up with this way to bond with her before I lost her (13 years ago now).

Anyway, you may want to play with CO2 powerletts or something that is easy to deal with. She may really get a blast out of the full auto guns. My Mom would have LOVED the Beretta 92A1...besides, that thing feels so damn sexy in your hand. It is a work of art. Not too accurate, but with a laser sight, it is a lot of fun.
I was able to take her outside and show her where to setup her backstop. 😅for lack of better words...my mom is pretty dang strong🥴she used to be a jailer, EMS, and firefighter
...and knows her way around guns so she has no problem cocking it, it was the loading she had problems with. That's why I got her the pellet pen and she really liked that way better.🤙

Reactions: SkeeterHawk
How about some pics of moms in action with pellet guns. I’ll start it off. She’s 77 and is no longer strong so her gun has to be light as a feather. Her springer days ended about 5 years ago. Everyone got tired of cocking her gun for her.

View attachment 334421
I'm gunna have to get more pics next time! Was just having a blast lol
What's ur ma holding?

If your mom starts knocking off critters you’ll have to post that up in the hunting section. That would be awesome. Just no feral cats. Cat lovers would lose their minds. My mom got one starling last year. She mainly just spots for my dad.
She doesn't want to kill the cats. She is a.good.enoigh shot to hit beside them and scare them
She really wants to shoot some doves🤪😄