My magical shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i need to enter my shop on penn and teller.

Its amazing how a item just disappears in it.
( The latest of many times and things)
I had 3 seals a yellow, cream, and clear.

So like a few weeks ago i had all 3 a week ago i noticed i just had the 2 right in thete spot so where's the 3ed now . Looked high and low pulling boxes out with flashlight,even in places i know darn well not there but looked just in case i was fuzzy brained and maybe put it there for some crazy reason cause i did not wanted put up and in the spot with the rest..lol. sometimes i surprise myself.

Just ahead of this deal i just cleaned and reorganize up wall to wall so it's not like the shop was cluttered . If ot was normal cluttered up i could understand it getting misplaced.

Old age i guess .. lol. It'll pop up one of these years or another add to cart when really needed.

THIS THREAD IS BEING LOCKED
1679336107664.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate it when that happens. In the house sometimes it was my now late wife cleaning my mess up. She did not know the names of things but was a lot better at remembering where things were. But now it is just me and the dog and she doesn't move my stuff. So I have nobody to blame but myself. Sometimes I just buy another.

I hate it when that happens. In the house sometimes it was my now late wife cleaning my mess up. She did not know the names of things but was a lot better at remembering where things were. But now it is just me and the dog and she doesn't move my stuff. So I have nobody to blame but myself. Sometimes I just buy another.
I thought ol'Ruff may of got ot if i dropped it on the floor , but he was not in the he shop any i recall and i dont recall dropping it or knocking it off the workbench.. i was mic'ing them had the 3 put them in a bin . Few days later went to get one for a picture for here and thats when i noticed one gone. Every day since i spend time looking over and over and nothing..

Usually it's a after i throw somthing away and the garbage man is long gone thats when i need it most . Lol

Yesterday I took advantage of PA's 12% off sale and ordered a new Crosman 2300S pistol. Then I begin googling all I could about the pistol and came upon a thread, on another air gun sight that I had listed telling about how well my 2300S shot. The post was about three years old. I had completely forgot about owning the gun and after a frantic search I discovered it on a high shelf in a cabinet under books and gun magazines. Boy did I feel stupid, oh well the one I have in in a carbine stock and will soon have a pistol version. Getting older can be expensive. I do have several similar CO2 air guns so forgetting one might be ok.

Last winter i had a bag of patches on the shelve with cleaning stuff. One fay went to grab one and the bag was empty . Knowing i did not even come close to ising them all up i was dumbfounded . So like the next day i glimpse a mouse caught him and looked where he ran to under my rolling tool box . Pulled it out from the wall and well, well all my gun patches in nest form . Mystery solved..lol

I thought ol'Ruff may of got ot if i dropped it on the floor , but he was not in the he shop any i recall and i dont recall dropping it or knocking it off the workbench.. i was mic'ing them had the 3 put them in a bin . Few days later went to get one for a picture for here and thats when i noticed one gone. Every day since i spend time looking over and over and nothing..

Usually it's a after i throw somthing away and the garbage man is long gone thats when i need it most . Lol
How many read this post after watching the video and you heard the guys Aussie voice saying the words you were reading?
I know what you mean. My workbench is endowed with the same powers as this guy's coffee table

Yesterday I took advantage of PA's 12% off sale and ordered a new Crosman 2300S pistol. Then I begin googling all I could about the pistol and came upon a thread, on another air gun sight that I had listed telling about how well my 2300S shot. The post was about three years old. I had completely forgot about owning the gun and after a frantic search I discovered it on a high shelf in a cabinet under books and gun magazines. Boy did I feel stupid, oh well the one I have in in a carbine stock and will soon have a pistol version. Getting older can be expensive. I do have several similar CO2 air guns so forgetting one might be ok.
Going to use this stellar example for my next purchase… “Honey, I forgot I already owned this gun… So I bought another”…

@Hateful McNasty, forgetting to remember or remembering to forget? As I’ve age the remembering thing trips me up often. Then I remember to move along.🤓🙏

Going to use this stellar example for my next purchase… “Honey, I forgot I already owned this gun… So I bought another”…

@Hateful McNasty, forgetting to remember or remembering to forget? As I’ve age the remembering thing trips me up often. Then I remember to move along.🤓🙏
Ya, know i got one but cant find it so i buy another then a week later i trip over the thing or see ot plain as day i cound not find now i got 2 to loose for next time ...lol

Reactions: L.Leon
When I said sometimes I buy another one I wasn't thinking of guns!

I put in a doggie door on my shop and if I forget to let her back in I know she goes in there to get out of the weather. She doesn't come in often when I am working in the shop - my tools are too noisy for her. But she is only about a foot tall and I have the tool surfaces all up over 36 inches so it would be hard for her to get up there even if she wanted to. Not impossible but hard. If there was food involved she'd probably find a way.

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
I use plastic bins now to keep everything where it is supposed to be. Really cut down on my organized (or lack thereof) chaos. The real mother is forgetting WHAT bin the damn thing is in sometimes then the search is on in earnest!
Sooner or later they just end up a hogepog of everything per each. May as well be everything in big container to dig through..

@ JimD- sorry for the loss of your loved one.

As far as misplacing things, call me superstitious or just plain looney, but just like how the toys on toy story would come to life at night and get into things, I think there are these invisible trolls that will move things and just when I’m ready to Hulk out whatever I’m looking for magically appears right at the spot I first looked at because that’s where I always put things. I’m mainly talking about a set of keys. I’ve never lost a key in my entire life(something I’ve prided myself on) so when i can’t find my set of keys I won’t stop turning the entire house upside down till I find them. Crazy, huh

I don't know about you, but the worst thing I can do is to put something in a "safe place" so I won't lose it.
That will be the last time I ever see the darn thing. If I ever find that darn "safe place", I will be rich and never run out of the right screw, bolt or nut again.

Doc
Lol.. ya, even safe form you.. lol

Then things you eventually find you think how did that get here cause its not remotely where youd usually put somthing like that. Last place youd dream of putting it. Yet tada there it is

Reactions: Doc C.
Status
Not open for further replies.