My magical shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do that now and i'm retired . I feel like im on a cop TV show with a Flashlight to find something . REALLY !
Oh man! My wife actually commented on me doing just that very thing. She said I looked like a cop on TV with that flashlight, and wanted to know why.
I explained how it helped me focus on a smaller area. When I laid it on the floor she got real curious. I explained and showed her how it caused the small screw I had dropped to cast a much larger shadow across the floor. Now I am SMART! lol

Doc

Reactions: beerthief
Oh man! My wife actually commented on me doing just that very thing. She said I looked like a cop on TV with that flashlight, and wanted to know why.
I explained how it helped me focus on a smaller area. When I laid it on the floor she got real curious. I explained and showed her how it caused the small screw I had dropped to cast a much larger shadow across the floor. Now I am SMART! lol

Doc
Ya, carpet/dirt /grass i got a stick magnet . For non magnetic things a wand with a foot that makes a click if i hit somthing.

Like back in the 70's that shag carpet..lol. My hard floor you can count on a dropped small screw or somthing going to bounce and roll somewhere.. that magnet on the stick has saved the day a few times .

Reactions: Doc C.

Doc
Until you do something she thinks is dumb 😁😂

1679336127628.png

Status
Not open for further replies.