• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My little friend is sick

My little Yong Heng has an issue.

I called Brian at Veradium Air.com and he had the parts in stock and has already boxed them up. As a bonus, he threw in more partsWooH00! Man I love good customer servece.

He is the new U.S. Tuxing stocking dealer and happily, many of the parts interchange. A double Woo-Hoo!!! Have I mentioned the spare parts Finally!

He can be reached here. Finally, options without the L-o-n-g Boat ride from China! Did I say W00-HOO!!! OK,, Yes, I'm relieved, whew!!!

1- 702-406-0200 / EMAIL: [email protected]

Knife/Mike

http://[email protected]

Has anyone here attempted to replace the rings on the second stage Yong HEng piston? I finally gave up,and bought the whole assembly. I wonder how the manufacturer puts them on? The tuxing rings have a cut in them, the yong hengs dont.

I became violently ill, (Diabetic issues) while trying to answer your post earlier yesterday morning. Sorry!

If no one else has answered your question, here is the cure. the top of the High Side Piston is a threaded brass piece. Heat it as it has thread sealant. It's really locked in there. (has to be to stay tight with all the vibration). 

Once it is off, you will find that the rings simply slide off along with the brass spacers. 😉

Mike

Reactions: ksblank