My latest Tuxing report

For the ones that read my past post on the new Tuxing compressor here the latest. As you that followed my thread several weeks back I had gotten a new Tuxing 

Compressor. The first start up it burned up the electric motor windings with in 10 sec. I kept contacting Fixing & I got on reply they would get back to me. After a 

week still nothing I started raising Cain with them two weeks went buy I was thinking they blew me off. I not going to go any farther other they finally sent me another 

Saturday. Bad day for me for I lost my brother that morning & that was the last thing on my mind. Well to day I took it out to my shop started up. This little compressor 

Is so much better than my ole Vevor. I mean no comparing it filled my 357AEA big bore to 300 bar in maybe three minutes. Yes I got upset with Tuxing but they came 

Threw in the end. I happened to get bad one & yes that happens. We shall see how it holds up but I know I,m very impressed with it as of now. The rep from Tuxing

Said they were having a new year celebration & that was the hold up on the time line. Lets face it China is a different culture & some one posted that they do shut down

Most everything during that week or two.. END OF STORY😋 Fly

Fly, i would like to say,I to am sorry for your loss. I have tuxing twin cylinder and I couldn't be happier.
61Ef2Oj2GNS._AC_SL1500_.jpg  comp.1645757431.jpg

Is that the 12 with the auto shut off? 

I just ordered mine today from Amazon. I bought the 4 year protection plan from Amazon(Assurion). 

Just looking at it I'm pretty sure I could tear it down and put it back together without too much of an issue, but for the next 4 years, I'll let them do it. 

Seems life a lot of these compressors are hit or miss, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. 🤞