Kral Arms My latest project

While waiting on parts for my other Kral build 😏, I decided to build another Kral!

I came across this Rambo pump action breech block from Canada shooting supply, and had an old cut down gen 1 marauder stock that was meant for a bottle project.

I inletted the stock for the kral action, which went surprisingly well. The tube channel is the same size, and the rear trigger guard hole in the stock lined up with the hammer spring set screw threads. Gauge dropped right in! I just had to move the front action screw up about 1/2" to get to the original Kral lug hole.
Rocking an NP03 air tube, and I removed the NP03 style trigger and drilled/tapped the trigger block piece that drops the sear so I can attach a standard rifle trigger. I may do that on my other np03 build thats going rifle. Right now it's just got a 5-40 screw for a trigger lol. Will go up to 6-32 for the trigger post.

Waiting on an Np02 barrel for it, and then making a moderator that will clear the air tube. OAL will be around 35" when done. Currently it sits just shy of 31"

1000005919.jpg

That’s awesome dude! That thing is begging for a reflex sight, open sights or something made for a quick target acquisition.

That’d make a heck of of rabbit gun!
Thanks brother! I may have to try something like that, I just tossed my old Sniper 3-9x32 on there for reference and to make sure I got a good sight picture/height/cheek weld. It comes up PERFECT.

Reactions: Rvaughn
That’s awesome dude! That thing is begging for a reflex sight, open sights or something made for a quick target acquisition.

That’d make a heck of of rabbit gun!
Took you up on the idea of a quick acquisition sight system and tossed on an old red dot I had collecting dust.

Sure makes it more fun! It's not the prettiest optic, but it'll work for now.

The target was at 10 meters standing. Would definitely make a great rabbit gun as you said. Those dummies will let you get vewy vewy close!

1000006449.jpg

Took you up on the idea of a quick acquisition sight system and tossed on an old red dot I had collecting dust.

Sure makes it more fun! It's not the prettiest optic, but it'll work for now.

The target was at 10 meters standing. Would definitely make a great rabbit gun as you said. Those dummies will let you get vewy vewy close!

View attachment 443965

Haha! Vewy vewy close… and then they take off and stop 20yds away as if they’re now invisible lol..
They are easy pickings for sure!

Look like a fun gun!

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
Looking at it in that wooden stock makes me think of np02 .
That would be a serious bit of kit if it could be plumbed into the npo2 stock and bottle.
And how compact it would be dr hmm
Just think of the shot count lol
love your experiments dr keep em coming😁👍
It's currently using an np03 tube and cut down mega barrel to 13.5"

I do wonder if I could get it to use an np02 tube? I need the length of the tube, but I already know the cocking linkages arms would need to be shortened and welded back together, and the pump grip to be trimmed at the front and back. As it sits, the pump handle is just a bit too forward for me.

Do you happen to know the length of the np02 air tube?

Hi dr
Kral np02 barrel is very short 11 1/2 inches but still very accurate.
Some pics so you can see better
Just wondering if the pump grip would wrap around np02 tube

View attachment 444012

View attachment 444013

View attachment 444014
Tube diameter is all the same across the kral puncher line. The np02 has a 13" barrel. If you have the 11.5" barrel, then it's the np01 barrel on there. Remember if you're measuring from the end of the breech, there is still almost 2 inches inside the breech that is barrel length.

I have np01,2,3 barrels and jumbo barrels in my stable. Kral guns are very much like Legos. If custom manufactures would realize this, these guns could be making them tons of money.

Hi dr
Yes you are correct about barrel I just remembered I swapped barrel a while back for np01 for testing purposes .
Looking at Rambo stock its very similar to np just cut back more?
Yep, cut it just in front of the gauge. They have a few breech blocks left at canadashootingsupply.ca

I don't think it will clear the tube and fill probe without a lot of modification.