• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

My Introduction

I’m new, my name is Keith, and I’m excited to find this group. I’m an old fart, retired Air Force officer, engineer, and fishing captain. I have several air guns, with my finest a .22 AirForce Condor. I shoot “boom” guns also, reloading my own ammunition. That said, I love air guns and their unique advantages and challenges. I will admit that I hate hand pumping and will move to something else soon. Thanks for the welcome, and I’m looking forward to learning a bunch from this experienced group!

I’m new, my name is Keith, and I’m excited to find this group. I’m an old fart, retired Air Force officer, engineer, and fishing captain. I have several air guns, with my finest a .22 AirForce Condor. I shoot “boom” guns also, reloading my own ammunition. That said, I love air guns and their unique advantages and challenges. I will admit that I hate hand pumping and will move to something else soon. Thanks for the welcome, and I’m looking forward to learning a bunch from this experienced group!

Welcome aboard. It’s a great group of people and I’m sure you’ll learn a lot and enjoy your time here.

Chris

First I want to thank you for your service. And welcome aboard. You will learn a lot on here. I only had a little bit of knowledge of air guns before joining here. But I have learned quite a bit just in a few months of being here.It won’t be too long and you’ll be passing on information to newbies on here yourself. There are some people that join hear that know nothing about air guns and jump in headfirst it seems. But the help is always here when they need it.

Hey Keith! Welcome to the group and thanks for your service! I spent 26 years enlisted in the Air Force, really enjoying my retirement and my airgun addiction. I too have a variety of hunting powder burners and really enjoy reloading, at least until the recent shortage of components... I just wish Alaska would get with the times and allow airguns for hunting more than just small game.

Hi Keith, I am also former USAF...Cold War Warrior....those were the days, Eh...

I shoot Pistols only and CO2 only, no pumping or PCP....

IM also an old Fart FWIW....CO2 Airgun Pistols, Red Dot &Laser Sights...

10 Meter shooting, Basement, Garage and Patio for the Chipmonks...

My Pistols are Single Shot Bolt Actions, Diana Airbug, Crosman 2300T, Webley Nemisis, Crosman 2240XL on order, All under $300.00... feel free to ask me anything Re pistols...

My shooting endeavors are Target, Mice & Chipmonks...

Not an Expert but have gone thru at least 25 or 30 pistols to finally arrive at the above...

You do not have to spend thousands to be very accurate, just shoot pellets that prove their way and Hone your shooting style....Its more about the pellets and you then the pistol...

Chuck

Welcome from a fellow new member. Thank you for your service. I never had any service time but did volunteer in the local community as a firefighter/EMT for 30+ years. Retired now and enjoying the good life. Until recently all my experience has been with powder burners and reloading. 

Purchased my first air gun in November after accidentally reading a few issues of Airgunner magazine. 

Started with a hand pump but now have a compressor and a couple of bottles. 

Recently purchased 22 and .25 rifles to go with the .177 so hopefully I am set for awhile as I learn about these. 

Would be interested to hear some more about your reloading if you ever want to share information. 

From one Keith to another.

Howdy.1613783524.jpg