• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My hunting buddy has a snake dinner

Very, very cool. Any idea what kind of snake? Appears to be a Black snake or racer.
Thanks! I can't tell but I think you're right. I rewound the footage but the resolution isn't good enough to say for sure. It's still probably the coolest thing the chipmunk cam has ever caught though.

It's a Wyze Cam telephoto. I use it as my chipmunk camera under the bird feeders.
Thanks,
I'm surprised you have chipmunks in the Gray area. I didn't realize they lived that far south in the state.
I can remember my grandfather having issues with them up around Athens, years ago. They would burrow, and go up the gutters, getting into everything.

Thanks,
I'm surprised you have chipmunks in the Gray area. I didn't realize they lived that far south in the state.
I can remember my grandfather having issues with them up around Athens, years ago. They would burrow, and go up the gutters, getting into everything.
We're overrun with them. They dig holes everywhere, chewed a hole in my porch floor and chewed holes in the tub we keep bird seed in. I've lost count of how many I've smoked but I don't think I've made a dent in them yet.

• Wow
Reactions: GA_LeadHead