Huben My Huben GK1 all dressed up.

Finally got all the accessories in for my GK1.

IMG_20240416_151723.jpg

IMG_20240416_151744.jpg

Nice!

I just finished mocking this one up for a customer of mine! One of the rare non-folding stock folks.

View attachment 456340
She's pretty. I was thinking about going with a scope on mine but I bought this to be for close range. I also have a regular k1 set for like long distance so this one's just for no more than 20 yards so a laser sight works great for me.

She's pretty. I was thinking about going with a scope on mine but I bought this to be for close range. I also have a regular k1 set for like long distance so this one's just for no more than 20 yards so a laser sight works great for me.
Heck yeah, I prefer them with a red dot myself too. But the customer wanted to see what it looked like all scoped up. That's what I love about these things, so many possibilities

Last edited:
From what I've seen these pistols work great with any type of scope. I own a Huben K1 rifle and 25 caliber so I use that for anything over 40 yd. I also have a western rattler 357 that I use for bigger stuff a long distance.

My GK1 was always meant to be my small gun that I can carry on my side when I'm walking through the woods in case I run into something. I never plan on using this gun past 20 yards so I just have a red dot on it. Mostly all of this stuff that I got for it was just to make it look badass I'm not actually planning on using this as a long range gun.

I will say though with a shoulder stock it does make it a lot easier to shoot. But I've actually traded out this setup for a folding stock like the one in your pic that way I can still have a pistol if I want without actually having to take the stock off.
Mine will be here Tuesday!
Haven't decided what optic she's gonna wear yet but I will figure out something. Hoping it will be a good pesting rig to 40 yards so I'll probably go with a scope over a red dot. Can't wait to play! 😜 View attachment 459768