My Hm1000X and JTS Pellets

I’ve seen some discussions about the new JTS pellets recently and decided to try them myself. I got the 22.07 grain pellets too try in my RAW in .22. Here are my results this evening.

These are unsorted straight from the tin.

They’re averaging 1000 FPS. I didn’t feel like messing with the hammer spring and decided to just try them the way it was set for the 25.39 grain JSB Redesigns.
I don’t think I ever got this good of shooting with the JSB or FX pellets especially at 100 yards. Needless to say I ordered a bunch more!

IMG_0949.jpeg

IMG_0945.jpeg

IMG_0947.jpeg

IMG_0944.jpeg

IMG_0948.jpeg

Zach! Those groups are AMAZING! I think I will also order some also....👍 Thank you for trying those!
I’m very happy with them and I could never do that before. I was starting to think that it was me or there was something wrong but apparently JSB pellet quality isn’t that great anymore. I wouldn’t have thought of shooting them that fast either if my gun wasn’t already set up that way.

Reactions: rsfrid
I’m very happy with them and I could never do that before. I was starting to think that it was me or there was something wrong but apparently JSB pellet quality isn’t that great anymore. I wouldn’t have thought of shooting them that fast either if my gun wasn’t already set up that way.
My .22 RAW's LW non-choked barrel with 18gr JSB likes speed....it's more accurate at 970fps than 880...😂👍. I think I will try the 22gr JTS like you! 🤗

Reactions: Zach