My Happy Group

I'm pretty much a newbie. Had an HW 80 but never really shot it for groups until this summer. Traded it in for an HW 97 which has about 300 rounds through it and I am working on getting to know what it takes to be consistent with a springer. I also just bought a TX200; both guns are .22. Playing with different pellets this morning and stacked this 5 shot group at 20 yards with H&N FTT's 14.66 grn 5.54. Shot with the HW97 and a Leupold 6x24 target scope. Shot off a Caldwell sand bag which I just started using. I stopped shooting to leave on a high note which does not always happen.

1562512260_18215247445d220b847f4fa8.90367229_IMG_2224.JPG

I'm assuming you are familiar with the artillery hold theory. Ifnot, look into it. I bought a rws 34 when I was little and it drove me nuts. I have always been a good shot, but I treated it just like any other rifle and it treated me like poo. Fast forward many moons and I discover the problem. It didn't want pulled into my shoulder. I didn't know how to shoot a springer. I should have just stuck with my rocker dan and bought pellets with my hard earned $. Now I have the pcp sickness that is liable to haunt me to my grave😉