• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My gripe about PCPs

blackdiesel BTW thanks for the post ! Kayaker/Darell

You are welcome. It's more inconvenience to me because I have several guns that use different probes. I keep all my accessory gear along with pellets in a toolbox to keep from forgetting something when I go shoot. If I ever lose that toolbox I will really be up the creek. 

Hey guys, I've got a very strange problem, maybe you can help. I received the foster adapter today and couldn't wait to get home and pump up my gun for the first time. I assembled the adapter to the probe and first stroke the foster connector blew off, I put it back on and tried again, no seal. I inspected the fittings and realized that when the fitting blew off the o-ring had come out of the foster fitting. I found it and reinstalled it into the fitting and tried again. Once again no seal, I inspected again and the o-ring was not there, I'm totally stumped as to where it went as it had not blown off again. I can't find it , does anyone know what size o-ring goes in a foster fitting? Also, why is the hose so short on the Benjamin pump?

Hey guys, I've got a very strange problem, maybe you can help. I received the foster adapter today and couldn't wait to get home and pump up my gun for the first time. I assembled the adapter to the probe and first stroke the foster connector blew off, I put it back on and tried again, no seal. I inspected the fittings and realized that when the fitting blew off the o-ring had come out of the foster fitting. I found it and reinstalled it into the fitting and tried again. Once again no seal, I inspected again and the o-ring was not there, I'm totally stumped as to where it went as it had not blown off again. I can't find it , does anyone know what size o-ring goes in a foster fitting? Also, why is the hose so short on the Benjamin pump?

Please start a new post with this question so it will be seen better. 🙂