• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Huben My GK1 micro carbine work in progress

Anyone know what brand / model the shoulder stock in this video is? Here's the link to the video (
) and I also attached a screenshot image of it as well. While I do like the look of this particular one, I mainly like how the LOP is adjustable / collapsible - but would settle on another adjustable stock if someone might know of a different model that's available, especially if it also had an adjustable cheek riser. Appreciate any info anyone can lend on this, thanks...

Adjustable shoulder stock on GK1.jpg

Anyone know what brand / model the shoulder stock in this video is? Here's the link to the video (
) and I also attached a screenshot image of it as well. While I do like the look of this particular one, I mainly like how the LOP is adjustable / collapsible - but would settle on another adjustable stock if someone might know of a different model that's available, especially if it also had an adjustable cheek riser. Appreciate any info anyone can lend on this, thanks...

View attachment 449861
The actual stock is sepatate and any ar15 stock should do, if you pick one that does have an adjustable cheek rest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Airtillery
The actual stock is sepatate and any ar15 stock should do, if you pick one that does have an adjustable cheek rest.
Thanks a bunch for the info and link, much appreciated! I didn't know that this was a separately, two part modular attachment. That's even better! This saves me a ton of time scouring the web for this, lol. Now if I can just find a place that has it in stock.

Thanks a bunch for the info and link, much appreciated! I didn't know that this was a separately, two part modular attachment. That's even better! This saves me a ton of time scouring the web for this, lol. Now if I can just find a place that has it in stock.
..this is the stock:

Try this- 1 in stock. Out of China and haven’t ordered from here before, but I have from Sixmm.com which is also from China. Took awhile but got here fine.

Try this- 1 in stock. Out of China and haven’t ordered from here before, but I have from Sixmm.com which is also from China. Took awhile but got here fine.

This has a different mount (not picatinny/1913). The correct one has manufacturer part no. 5KU-341

This has a different mount (not picatinny/1913). The correct one has manufacturer part no. 5KU-341
I believe you're correct that the 5KU AK ST-6 has a different mount. These little nuances can be somewhat deceiving to the untrained eye. I really appreciate the clarification. Saved me from possibly buying the incorrect one.

I can't seem to find it in stock anywhere. The search continues...