My FX Wildcat MK3 Compact .22 cal is on its way to my place here in Alaska

?”I have been waiting since July 1st for my new FX. I bought a Edgun Matador short when Ted B got his. I have since sent my Edgun to edgunswest. Brian and crew I am trusting them to inspect it and sell it for me. I am not rich. But that rifle was treated good but it was treated like a tool. I probably shot 2 tins since I bought it. I had sent it to the Airgun Holy Man (EARNEST ROWE ) he tweaked it and I worked the stock over to fit me and my grip, added skate board tape ( like sandpaper ) For grip so my dry hands would not drop it. One other thing I did was put a new butt pad on so it fit me. Now I have decided to sell the Edgun and get a FX Wildcat. My brother bought a FX Impact. He just loved that gun to death. Of course his daughter’s husband received it when passed.So by now I wanted an FX. Bulpups have always teased me. So you know I had to have one. That is not really bad, it’s a very good thing for me. Ordered a .22 cal compact with a few accessories Ordered it July 1st and now it will be in my grubby hands nest week or so the USPS says. So do you think I’d be bouncing around my backyard just enough so my neighbors need not notice..Thank everyone that helped me and made my life so much richer. RayS