My FX Crown MK2 experience

I remember buying your crown saber chassis and love it and the synthetic model is a great walk around, being a pleasure in lightness
Moved up the 600mm on both with an average 950 fps I'm done with my purchasing of anymore guns, being happy with my 2 crowns, has a custom butt pad on the saber because the saber butt stock sucks with limited adjustments
And the synthetic model has a custom rear saber monopod setup that is a pleasure to use
IMG_3890.PNG
IMG_3891.PNG

1a.jpg

Crown stock w saber.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: darylm and qball
I've been wanting to get a Crown 30 cal for over a year now. Never could find the right one at the right price on here. Just bad timing I guess. lol
After reading this thread I think I'll just give up and get a hold of SPAW and order one. I like the pepper stock after reading on here probably go with the 380 barrel I have a new Atlas 5-H bipod for it. FX no limit rings going to put 6-24-50 Midas scope. Anything else you guys can think of besides an extra clip that I should do? Oh, have a Donny Sumo too. Bought all the other stuff just kind of waiting for the gun. Thanks in advance
JPW
I have a 30 barrel kit 600mm. I’d love to to trade for a 25 kit.