• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My FX Crown is awesome!

Your blue lam Crown looks great. Keep it, looks like you have a big bottle on it to increase shot count. I bet she's a smoker!

Yes, big bottle and of course the K&L buttstock and DFL Sumo. It shot the 18.1's pellet on pellet when I function tested it at my short (25 yd) range. Going to de-list it.

K&L buttstock is inferior compared to the Saber monopod because the K&L buttstock adjustment is not as fine, with the Saber's coarse worm screw adjustment it will give you much more precise adjustment over the K&L buttstock clunky knob and pole adjustment

Screen Shot 2022-05-07 at 9.14.51 AM.1651940176.jpg

FX Crown is really a great gun , for sure . I must say that mine has some POI shifting problems . I' thinking to tension the barrel the same way Ernest Rowe did. 

But now I'm wondering if using a 380mm barrel instead of 500mm would fix this problem as well , without lost of accuracy. Does your Crown have a super lite barrel? If it does according to Ernst, the barrel sleeves won't work. I emailed him to ask for specific sleeve installation for the CMK2. He responded within hours, hats off to you Ernest!

I'm guess because the sleeve is slightly larger than the supper lite barrel. I tried one on my 600mm barrel and it slid right out , not even close to snug. No change in the grouping maybe a tad worst. I'm am planning on wrapping Teflon tape around the barrel in 3 locations corresponding to where I'm putting oring spacers. Time will tell When do you notice the poi shift? Have you tried a different scope? So stats and photos would be helpful.