• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My FX 400 VS Ibuprofen Tablets

Thanks guys. I was having my doubts with this gun at first, groups weren't so hot, would group good at times with different pellets then not so good with the same pellet. Enough to make you pull your hair out (if you have some). Debated for a while about polishing the barrel then just dove in and did it anyway. What a difference it made. Now it's a real joy to shoot and a great confidence builder. 
Jimmy

"jking"Thanks guys. I was having my doubts with this gun at first, groups weren't so hot, would group good at times with different pellets then not so good with the same pellet. Enough to make you pull your hair out (if you have some). Debated for a while about polishing the barrel then just dove in and did it anyway. What a difference it made. Now it's a real joy to shoot and a great confidence builder. 
Jimmy
I'm sure there are plenty of resources on how to polish a barrel, but, could you please let me know how you polished your barrel? I have a Wildcat as well that I'd like to try it on.