My five favorite walking varminters, what’s yours?

@AirArcher66

That Rainstorm mini carbine is a really nice compact rig.

I have never given any thought to Evanix products, but that unit jumped right off of the page at me. Who did the mods?
Thanks,

Will Piatt cut shroud, barrel and did the tune, the shorter tube is from an Evanix REX, I shortened the buttstock and refinished the stock

Reactions: Flintsack
My favorite pictures so far of the thread
B80C9F4E-A89E-4BD0-BC6D-21010EF644BC.jpeg

I would show the guns posed with some dead ground squirrels, but by the time I get back to the kills, the turkey vultures are already feasting! All guns below have been bloodied.

The Uragan Compact has kind of knocked the M3 off the podium top as it just holds zero a tad better after having been put away for a month. First shot always dead on, while the M3 might take 2-3 shots to settle. And the Leshiy only comes out when I feel like shooting something different that day. Even with the mod, it is the loudest of the 3 compacts.

Jager Evo XP comes out when I know that my distances will be a little longer, as it is the only one tuned optimally for 18.13's (all others 15.89's or Hades). Vixen is just so easy and light to carry, quiet, and likely has the smoothest shot cycle of the bunch. It comes out when I might want to do some light plinking with friends after the squirrel shooting is done as it has a little higher magnification, less specifically hunting scope..

What an era we live in for so many incredible air guns!

IMG_2747.JPG

IMG_2745.JPG

I would show the guns posed with some dead ground squirrels, but by the time I get back to the kills, the turkey vultures are already feasting! All guns below have been bloodied.

The Uragan Compact has kind of knocked the M3 off the podium top as it just holds zero a tad better after having been put away for a month. First shot always dead on, while the M3 might take 2-3 shots to settle. And the Leshiy only comes out when I feel like shooting something different that day. Even with the mod, it is the loudest of the 3 compacts.

Jager Evo XP comes out when I know that my distances will be a little longer, as it is the only one tuned optimally for 18.13's (all others 15.89's or Hades). Vixen is just so easy and light to carry, quiet, and likely has the smoothest shot cycle of the bunch. It comes out when I might want to do some light plinking with friends after the squirrel shooting is done as it has a little higher magnification, less specifically hunting scope..

What an era we live in for so many incredible air guns!

View attachment 272212
View attachment 272214
Beautiful rifles!!