• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My first wild boar!

IMG_20240217_141709.jpg
IMG_20240217_141606.jpg

I'm not that crazy to shoot a wild boar with a underpowered slingshoot, I just wanted to troll a little making those photos.

I shoot a couple of marbles and steel balls (only have 10mm) just to mess arround once dead, and they bounce off... the slingshoot is powerfull for sure, I cutted the bands myself, tappered, double side teraband gold, but the length is just for ''gansta'' style shooting cause I'm not skillful enough to actually hit something in albatros o butterfly.

If I, for wathever reason need to use this slingshoot to hunt something big, I would turn into a slingbow, just attach a keychain metal circle with some rubber band in the slingshoot, and use it to rest an actual arrow with a broadhead and better aim for the heart of lungs.

I'm not that crazy to shoot a wild boar with a underpowered slingshoot, I just wanted to troll a little making those photos.

I shoot a couple of marbles and steel balls (only have 10mm) just to mess arround once dead, and they bounce off... the slingshoot is powerfull for sure, I cutted the bands myself, tappered, double side teraband gold, but the length is just for ''gansta'' style shooting cause I'm not skillful enough to actually hit something in albatros o butterfly.

If I, for wathever reason need to use this slingshoot to hunt something big, I would turn into a slingbow, just attach a keychain metal circle with some rubber band in the slingshoot, and use it to rest an actual arrow with a broadhead and better aim for the heart of lungs.

Here is a magazine-fed 15mm BB slingbow, w/red dot sight.

Reactions: Savagefox