• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

my first weihrauch

You have the latest "stocked" version of the HW50 with the cut away buttstock that I have in .20 from AOA.

This rifle stock and design tops the old one.

This caliber I have it in (.20) makes it the best single owned pellet rifle in all existence before we go all out for HW98s.

i'm a big fan of the lines of the new stock as well!

lunchbox - only the hunter comes with that so someone else will have to chime in.

You have the latest "stocked" version of the HW50 with the cut away buttstock that I have in .20 from AOA.

This rifle stock and design tops the old one.

This caliber I have it in (.20) makes it the best single owned pellet rifle in all existence before we go all out for HW98s.

The .20 HW50 sounds amazing. Sadly when AOA done their limited run of .20’s I was not in the market for a new gun. I have read a lot about .20 here lately and I’m glad it’s still around and making a comeback. 

That’s awesome sticman! I have a HW30S with the new style stock and a Clearidge RM mounted. Looks almost like your 50.

1FBE9C5B-BCD9-47DF-A8ED-224BC07C47FA.1617417257.jpeg

I have only recently begun acquiring .20 guns but I now have a 97, R9, and 98, and even though pellet selection is limited compared to the other calibers, the .20 has rapidly become my favorite. All of mine now have been repowered with Vortek kits, and are much quieter and smoother in the shot cycle than they were originally.

Congrats to all of you! Many beautiful and very practical rifles shared on this post!

This morning I reached to my side while watching the news to find the barrel of the HW50S .20 sitting in the corner next to me and I had replaced the Theoben Eliminator .25 with it yesterday, finally.

Finally we (me) come back to a real air rifle stashed in the corner for ANY shot! Yesterday it was shooting amazing hits offhand at 35 yards with it's original sights since I got the rifle (never tried another insert).

G'day,

I have a number of Weihrauch springers and Theoben [Beeman] types and all have very nice stocks in terms of the quality of timber used, construction and the overall finish. Lovely old rifles and great to shoot. A funny thing is that I also have two newer Weihrauch powder-burners, HW 66J [.222 Rem] and HW 60P [.22 Magnum], and the stocks on those are not anywhere as good and straight as on the air rifles, though both rifles shoot sub-MOA at 100 yards which is the sort of quality I expect from Weihrauch rifles in general.

Jim