RAW Rapid My first RAW - TM1000

After 7 years of being in airguns, I have finally picked up my first RAW. Crazy because they have always been one of my top choice for looks and quality. I have mostly steered toward adjustability, so haven’t picked one up… until now.

After selling my Thomas earlier in the year because of a crazy job and not being able to shoot FT like I want and seeing no end in sight, I’m hoping that a recent job change is going to give me more free time. The RAW popped up and I knew I couldn’t let another one pass. This thing is a beauty too and has a lovely 2 stage, 3.5oz trigger. I’m going to have fun!

When I saw it was Rick, a well respected member and FT shooter, I knew I had nothing to be worried about. Quick conversation and two days later, I have TM1000 #5, yes #5, in my hands.

I wasn’t planning for this so fast, so now I need a HFT scope. I can’t even shoot it! I know what I’m looking for now.

I can’t wait to share more as the journey continues, but I was so happy, I had to share.

View attachment 388909

View attachment 388910
I just set both my TM1000’s up today, same scope same dope but different clothes- they perform flawlessly - highly recommend a motorhead tune for maximum performance! Just because it’s a Raw doesn’t mean it has to be heavy.

IMG_6108.jpeg
IMG_6104.jpeg

Reactions: Smok3y and 17dean