My first 100 yard session with the Origin

I've had this Umarex Origin for a few weeks now and had only done some backyard shooting at 25 yards, so I got out the tractor and cleared off a longer lane to shoot. I set a 6 inch target at 100 yards and loaded up some JSB 18.13 pellets

I really did not expect any stellar results, but was kind of surprised at how well it did.

UO 100yard.1624639492.jpg

I am really pleased with this gun, especially being an pretty low end PCP

Great shooting! I would be proud of that group. What velocity are you using for those 18.13 pellets?

I'm really not sure. As I said, I have only had it for a few weeks, and don't have a chronograph, but that's on my wish list.

I have not made any adjustments to the hammer spring, trigger, or anything else, so it is as it came out of the box. Shooting like it is, I am hesitant to make any changes., 

I've had this Umarex Origin for a few weeks now and had only done some backyard shooting at 25 yards, so I got out the tractor and cleared off a longer lane to shoot. I set a 6 inch target at 100 yards and loaded up some JSB 18.13 pellets

I really did not expect any stellar results, but was kind of surprised at how well it did.

View attachment 159180

I am really pleased with this gun, especially being an pretty low end PCP
You can cover that with a dime. Sub MOA. Very impressive shooting.

You can cover that with a dime. Sub MOA. Very impressive shooting.
I think it was more Luck than anything.
That Origin was really exceptional though. It eventually developed a leak and I made the mistake of sending it in to Umarex instead of fixing it myself. They opted to replace it rather than repair. The replacement is still a decent gun, but not nearly as constant a shooter as the first one.