• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

My experience with Indiana Airguns

First off, I am relatively new to airgunning and the purchases I have made so far with various vendors have all been generally good. 

About four or five weeks ago I ordered two guns from Indiana Airguns...a new Hatsan Bully and a used evanix sniper which was substantially discounted by a few hundred dollars compared to new. I initially received the bully but not the evanix. Dennis from Indiana Airguns called me...he said he tested it prior to sending and it seemed to need a new magazine...so he wanted to get a replacement magazine before sending. I said I had no problem waiting....I had other things to tinker with in the meantime.

Every week or two he called to update me...but his source fell through and it was taking some time. I had no worries about it. So today he called me again, and I said no problem...just send it when you find one....

Well I have to say, Dennis stepped up and showed what top notch customer service is. Because of the wait, which I really had no problem with...today he sent me a BRAND NEW evanix sniper X. He sent me a product that would cost hundreds of dollars more than what I ordered. I'm honestly really impressed and grateful. 

I felt like I should share my experience as a buyer here because it has overshadowed any experience I really have had buying ANYTHING in the past 36 years that I can recall. I work in sales mayself and deal with the public... so I understand trying to correct shortcomings for clients. Dennis went above and beyond so I think that deserves some recognition. 

Mod edit: Moved to Dealer and manufacturer feedback

I know Dennis personally, having been introduced to him through Christian Airgunners. He is a man whose life has taken dramatic turns and who is singularly gifted with integrity, grit, and a wicked, wicked sense of humor. This story does not surprise me in the least, but it does give me deep satisfaction to see Dennis called out for his servant's attitude.

Hi 2d1c...you are totally right! I'm new on these forums and still not familiar with all the subdivisions...I should have looked closer to see where to post. 

After dealing with Dennis I will definitely buy from him in the future. When I work hard for a client, I really appreciate when they tell others...so I want ed to do the same for him. I wish it was not so far from where I am in Syracuse NY! I'd like to go shoot at their location!