• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

my experience with beeman silver kodiak x2

pete72

Jan 26, 2016
just wanted to post my early experience with my beeman silver Kodak x2. got this as a replacement for a defective ruger and so far after about 1000 rounds thru the .177 barrel & 500 thru the .22 barrel I am very very happy.i know lots of shooters don't care for springer's but that's ok. it took me a little bit to getting use to the feel of the size of the bulky stock but the more I shoot it the better I like the feel. mine has the composite stock with the nickel plated barrels. fit and finish is good. trigger has 2 adjustments and once set feels very good. I have mine set to the lowest pull weight and very little first stage travel. the rifle came with a cheap but usable 4x32 scope &mounts which I have sighted in for the .22 barrel and also have a hammers 3-9x32 ao magnum scope sighted for ,177. works out pretty good as not to have to resight after a swap. both shoot very accurate with the crosman hollow point 7.9/.177 and crosman hollow point 14.3/.22 ammo. I can put 10 shots thru a one inch circle @20 yards one after the other. cocking effort is probly 35 pounds or so but very smooth. I have to be honest this to me is very powerful for just a springer. with the .22 barrel on and shooting 20 yards this will almost shoot thru 3/4 hardwood plywood! its just a touch from coming out the backside! I never realized how much power these springer's had. I should have no problem with the bigger critters at 20-30 yards. just wanted to post for anyone looking for a decent springer for just a little over $100 bill