• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

My experience so far with The Pellet Shop

So I recently saw a post where someone bad mouthed the pellet shop and it’s staff for a sour sale that happened. I would like to share my experience from last night.

So I finally decided to make the purchase I’ve been debating for a while. An FX crown in .25 600mm dressed in the saber tactical stock.
Now I’ve never been one to be dealer loyal. I usually shop for prices, and contact multiple dealers to get a feel for how they do business. Last night (around 9pm) I visited the websites of 2 dealers I have not dealt with before, but heard about here on the forum. Both are much closer to my location than Utah who I’ve been doing pretty much all my business with (they are super awesome at everything they do).

I contacted pellet shop, and northeast airguns. Northeast I sent an email, but the pellet shop listed a number I could text. So I did, thinking I’d get a response when they opened in the morning. At 10:45pm, I received a text back! We talked back and forth, and before I knew it, I was making the purchase. Now I’m not sure who I was speaking to (it was over text), but to respond that fast at that time of night, and not try to rush me through the process, even chatting about family and kids! Now THATS a business I can get behind. We didn’t wrap up our conversation till around 11:30, and I felt extremely pleased with the service I got. The rifle is being built (the saber chassis is an add on), and will be in my hands in about 3-5days from what they told me.
The Pellet Shop has made a life customer in me, and I will not hesitate to speak up for them if someone else decides they have to bad mouth this company on an open forum.

Thanks again pellet shop!!

Even if they charged a bit more i would shop at a local store if there was one near . I will consider the pellet shop on my next purchase if they have what i want.
Also I do not shop out of USA , sure you can save $100 bucks or more , but what are you going to do when the USA shop closes ?

So I recently saw a post where someone bad mouthed the pellet shop and it’s staff for a sour sale that happened. I would like to share my experience from last night.

So I finally decided to make the purchase I’ve been debating for a while. An FX crown in .25 600mm dressed in the saber tactical stock.
Now I’ve never been one to be dealer loyal. I usually shop for prices, and contact multiple dealers to get a feel for how they do business. Last night (around 9pm) I visited the websites of 2 dealers I have not dealt with before, but heard about here on the forum. Both are much closer to my location than Utah who I’ve been doing pretty much all my business with (they are super awesome at everything they do).

I contacted pellet shop, and northeast airguns. Northeast I sent an email, but the pellet shop listed a number I could text. So I did, thinking I’d get a response when they opened in the morning. At 10:45pm, I received a text back! We talked back and forth, and before I knew it, I was making the purchase. Now I’m not sure who I was speaking to (it was over text), but to respond that fast at that time of night, and not try to rush me through the process, even chatting about family and kids! Now THATS a business I can get behind. We didn’t wrap up our conversation till around 11:30, and I felt extremely pleased with the service I got. The rifle is being built (the saber chassis is an add on), and will be in my hands in about 3-5days from what they told me.
The Pellet Shop has made a life customer in me, and I will not hesitate to speak up for them if someone else decides they have to bad mouth this company on an open forum.

Thanks again pellet shop!!
I also had this same experience basically yesterday morning! I also was wanting an FX Crown however I wanted the regular synthetic stock. I called and the gentleman who I also later texted back and forth with was soooooo helpful and friendly and fun to talk to. He shared personal experiences to help ensure I was getting what I needed not what he needed to sell. I have a lovely package that should arrive on Saturday and I am tickled so far with my experience with this shop!

Reactions: madeintheuk
Even if they charged a bit more i would shop at a local store if there was one near . I will consider the pellet shop on my next purchase if they have what i want.
Also I do not shop out of USA , sure you can save $100 bucks or more , but what are you going to do when the USA shop closes ?
I try to buy U.S. only but have you noticed how sneaky they have gotten with stuff that ships directly from China? That one has caught me a couple times. As for local my next gun purchase will be from AOA as they are only about 80 miles. Really looking forward to being able to see AND touch all that goodness.

I to saw that post flaming the pellet shop but I thought the Pellet shop handled the situation really well so I thought Id give them a go I purchased a FX Maverick compact and a saber tactical butt pad the other day , It shipped the same day I should be getting It this Monday , now thats what I call a quick turn around .
The only thing I wonder about Is the gun was shipped out so quick If they gave It the once over before they sent It out. Anyway If everything turns out well I will be using the Pellet shop again .

Reactions: madeintheuk
The only thing I wonder about Is the gun was shipped out so quick If they gave It the once over before they sent It out. Anyway If everything turns out well I will be using the Pellet shop again .
I don’t think Bin shoots every gun but I do know they fill every one and mark the gauge to check for leaks. He does this as soon as they come in. They are a small shop so this is possible. I’ve witnessed the tags on multiple guns when I was there.

Reactions: BordertownDevil
My Crown came today and I’m sooo happy! They tested it and ran some shots passed the chrono! Plus they threw in some goodies I didn’t order as a thank you!! Love this shop and will order more stuff from them!!

BD9C2E16-5ED8-402F-BD69-E06A6FFFB4D3.jpeg

Reactions: Footloose