My EBR Prize - Daystate Redwolf Safari .25 (.22) - review and tests

To tell you the truth I didn't expect this gun to shoot on such a high accuracy level out of the box! I was really amazed! I've checked the accuracy to 110 yards (100 meters) 10 shots in each group 3 times one by one from 250 to 190 bar. After that I've tried 130 yards (125 meters) to 1,35" (4cm) target and I was also satisfied. Sihlouette shooting targets at 130 yards were also hit. 

I recommend you to watch this video in maximum available quality, because it was recorded in true 4K 60 frames per second.

https://youtu.be/iKtWbiNU-DA

I have a 25 which is wonderful, I actually prefer shooting the 22 and 17.

They are absolutely amazing rifles, specifically the red wolf at long distance with slugs. It’s an entirely different animal than I used for many years.

In 177 at 30 foot pound shooting slugs, it’s silent, and the rifle moves gently. I find them all amazing. The triggers are wonderful. And I’m picky.

It’s cool to see a shooter like you having fun with this rifle

mike

Thank you for the videos.

The Daystate Red Wolfs/Safaris to me were incredibly ahead of their time when first launched. But today all the talk is about 'DeltaWolf this, M3 that' as those guns have become the 'latest and greatest' kids on the block. Yet the RW's still quietly keep running along providing quality, consistency, power, accuracy and in my own view, a trigger which can't be beat. Their design is brilliant, and I feel that their build quality is second to none.

If I had won EBR, I can't think of a better prize than a RW Safari. Great shooting that you did, and congratulations on the win and the prize.

Thank you for the videos.

The Daystate Red Wolfs/Safaris to me were incredibly ahead of their time when first launched. But today all the talk is about 'DeltaWolf this, M3 that' as those guns have become the 'latest and greatest' kids on the block. Yet the RW's still quietly keep running along providing quality, consistency, power, accuracy and in my own view, a trigger which can't be beat. Their design is brilliant, and I feel that their build quality is second to none.

If I had won EBR, I can't think of a better prize than a RW Safari. Great shooting that you did, and congratulations on the win and the prize.

DeltaWolf is a very good gun, I think. But I personally don't like Bullpups for benchrest shooting. Classic carbin is much more solid and stable as for me for that purpose.

IMHO

Great video Rus! Glad you are having fun with your prize! I will not forget you telling me after the finals at EBR, when I asked you how you shot? You said” this is not good shooting for me”, and you ended up beating all of us! I can’t imagine what your score would have been if you had shot good for you? 🤔 stay well and hopefully you can make it back this year! 👍🏻 

Great video Rus! Glad you are having fun with your prize! I will not forget you telling me after the finals at EBR, when I asked you how you shot? You said” this is not good shooting for me”, and you ended up beating all of us! I can’t imagine what your score would have been if you had shot good for you? 🤔 stay well and hopefully you can make it back this year! 👍🏻

It was my greatest challenge ever. I was so exited that even could not calculate my score after shooting and thought that it was about 214-217 and usually during my shooting practice it is very average score for me. But 225, of course, is a high score and I'm satisfied with that result.

I will do my best to come this year. My US visa is active till the beginning of 2022, so I'm looking for the money to pay the trip. 

I've finished tuning my Daystate Redwolf Safari edition, installed my best barrel on it. I had some questions with programming, but I've overcome them. Now it can shoot 60 times from 245 to 155 bar with 1,645g (25gr) pellet. And the most sagnificant is it's accuracy result: 40 shots (4 groups by 10 shots) on 110 yards (100 meters) gave subMOA result! It is unbelievable! Now I'm ready to go to main airgun competitions in USA! Full video will be available on my YouTube channel in a few days.

IMG_20210515_214255_168.1621106003.jpg
IMG_20210515_214255_132.1621106003.jpg
IMG_20210515_214255_121.1621106004.jpg
IMG_20210515_214255_164.1621106004.jpg