My dream line is here

I got the call from Pyramyd Air to get my rifle and my Air Ventury compressor. Sorry my work bench is so messy.
20220502_205039.1651539466.jpg
20220502_205045.1651539465.jpg

Reactions: Trgt_acqd
Qball I thought I could put a 30 cal barrel on it. I didn't know I could put a 177 on it. Sounds like you have put a 177 on yours, can I ask how it shoots?

You can put any FX barrels on it just about except for the ones made for crown thanks to the fatter shroud. I would stick to Dreamline's superlite barrels because they are super light and just as accurate. Obviously need to retune the gun but it's SO EASY with FX guns, welcome to the rabbit hole!!! LOL

If you shoot pass 50 yards then I would stick with 22 600mm barrel, 177 might be frustrating thanks to the wind especially with Crosman pellets have horrible aero dynamics or BC. The more expensive JSB pellets do pretty well but still not as good as most 22 pellets most of the time in the wind, being it's your first FX the .22 caliber is far more versatile. The .22 Wally World CPHP surprised the heck out of me with very good accuracy out of the standard superior barrel win every FX guns from the factory, mind blowing good for 1 cent a pop on sale, while still pretty damn effective on the tree rats out to 50-60 yards. I've actually gotten MOA groups out at 100 yards, VERY RARE though. But out to about 70-80 yards in mild wind you will be surprised by the humble little 14.3 grain CPHP! Keep in mind you will need to tune your gun from the current settings, welcome to the rabbit hole again! hahahaha 

I finally got some time to shoot some shots thru my crony. This is a out of the box test no mods or changes of any kind.

High power 38 shots 2 errors

High 958fps

Low 926fps

Avg 944.5 fps

Es 32 fps

Now I though I was on the high setting but I was on medium so I stopped shotting to soon.

Medium power 40 shots.

High 921 fps

Low 893 fps

Avg 906.1 fps

Es 28

Now that is shooting just a little hot for me but not bad out of the box. There is plenty of room to tune.

You will love the gun. I have the streamline and it’s lights out accurate. At least your power wheel sounds somewhat useful. Mine isn’t. On high power with 18 gr pellets going 885 when you put it on medium it drops all the way below 700. That should be low power. Pretty useless to me as I will never want them below 700.
What weight pellets were giving u such high velocity out of the box?

You will love the gun. I have the streamline and it’s lights out accurate. At least your power wheel sounds somewhat useful. Mine isn’t. On high power with 18 gr pellets going 885 when you put it on medium it drops all the way below 700. That should be low power. Pretty useless to me as I will never want them below 700.
What weight pellets were giving u such high velocity out of the box?
Thanks Trucker and good to know mine is working.