Here is a pic taken yesterday of my Working Type Collie Fly. No Pedigree just bred for Temperament and soundness. Fit as a fiddle at 11
18947359-6A80-4A44-9D12-F54C134B23B8.jpeg
years shown retrieving a ball which is the only training aid that I will use. Never treats. I once had a German Shepherd that would retrieve a ball of the top of that Bridge that you see in the background. That must be over 30 years ago. Jago gone but not forgotten. That is 82 year old me in the background.:)

A524DEC7-ED4F-4E98-A54F-3A329667D3FE.jpeg

Here is a pic taken yesterday of my Working Type Collie Fly. No Pedigree just bred for Temperament and soundness. Fit as a fiddle at 11 View attachment 420316years shown retrieving a ball which is the only training aid that I will use. Never treats. I once had a German Shepherd that would retrieve a ball of the top of that Bridge that you see in the background. That must be over 30 years ago. Jago gone but not forgotten. That is 82 year old me in the background.:)

View attachment 420317
Dogs make life better

Here is a pic taken yesterday of my Working Type Collie Fly. No Pedigree just bred for Temperament and soundness. Fit as a fiddle at 11 View attachment 420316years shown retrieving a ball which is the only training aid that I will use. Never treats. I once had a German Shepherd that would retrieve a ball of the top of that Bridge that you see in the background. That must be over 30 years ago. Jago gone but not forgotten. That is 82 year old me in the background.:)

View attachment 420317
Hello @Telephonepete

Your dog sure looks intent on retrieving that ball :)

ThomasT

Great looking dogs Pete and all!
I've had hard driving working dogs in the past. Czech and east German bloodline shepherds and an Australian cattle dog. They have all been amazing. We have been considering another Heeler but I'm not sure I have the energy LOL
For now we have a slightly less high drive K9 sharing our home.
Cheers
Blaze II.jpg
and guarding the property

• Haha
Reactions: sekiar and ThomasT