• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My Crosman Silhouette

Here's my Crosman Silhouette bullpup.

The bullpup kit itself is made by Javier aka Rapid-70 in Spain.

It's complimented by a custom shroud for the factory 10 inch LW barrel and a trigger guard plate with a bottom weaver rail to facilitate the mounting of bipod, handle or sling swivels.

A HUMA regulator is fitted, as a cheek support from a FX Airguns Bobcat.

Scope is Leupold EFR VX-II 3-9/33.

IMG_20211031_131753_1.1635707609.jpg

Rapid 70. He makes bullpup kits for the Marauder rifle and others also.

Javier’s email is [email protected]

not necessarily cheap. When I bought mine in January this year it was £287 at the time. Took about two-ish weeks to ship to me from Spain. I would have preferred a wood stock but he doesn’t make one in wood any more for the Prod. It’s actually real comfortable and very light. The Prod/1720T will be about 20-1/4” installed in this kit and with the TKO I got on mine it’s about 26-1/2”. You lose the gauge with this kit but I was able to get a fill port assembled with gauge from Magnum Air Power. Not sure if he’s making them anymore though. I can’t use a bigger moderator because the fill port cap and have to remove the moderator to remove the cap to fill. No big deal. Looks clean and it’s still quiet. May get a longer shroud with baffles some day. 

Rapid 70. He makes bullpup kits for the Marauder rifle and others also.

Javier’s email is [email protected]

not necessarily cheap. When I bought mine in January this year it was £287 at the time. Took about two-ish weeks to ship to me from Spain. I would have preferred a wood stock but he doesn’t make one in wood any more for the Prod. It’s actually real comfortable and very light. The Prod/1720T will be about 20-1/4” installed in this kit and with the TKO I got on mine it’s about 26-1/2”. You lose the gauge with this kit but I was able to get a fill port assembled with gauge from Magnum Air Power. Not sure if he’s making them anymore though. I can’t use a bigger moderator because the fill port cap and have to remove the moderator to remove the cap to fill. No big deal. Looks clean and it’s still quiet. May get a longer shroud with baffles some day. 

thanks for the great info!!! Have to think about it, I do like the 1720 in carbine form with folding stock still. This is very intriguing though!