• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My collection is growing.

I started my airgun journey this winter which is fairly recent. I had fallen down the rabbit hole as people say. My collection has grown from none in December to now seven in April. Because of this I had to create a storage solution. I made this gun rack to hold the Airguns I really like. It really frees up some table space in my little makeshift workshop(frees up space for new Airguns in the future). I know the pine board might be a little ugly but it’s what I had sitting around. I thought soaking in some teak oil would help. I think it makes it look a little better.

B6383953-BBE5-4D5B-95D7-A565D6B5ECF2.jpeg

163BF29B-41BF-4B41-AB59-506DFC425116.jpeg

21CB3366-20A4-407E-ADB2-ADDDEFA08811.jpeg

My collection started there. Now 40K later and still going. List is too big to even remember. Lol.
I used to see comments like yours a couple of years ago and think, "that's crazy, no way". Ahem, I'm over halfway there and climbing my friend. Lol. Insane, if this hobby takes hold of you.

I don’t have to hide my purchases from anyone yet. Maybe one day lol
That’s just it. I wasn’t hiding anything, I just didn’t mention it. I mean it was in the garage right next to where she parks her car. I feel like if I walked in the kitchen and there was another refrigerator I would notice. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: shrekman2017
Was up to 50ish, got that down to 16, now it's at 28? again. Big hole and you may well be forgetting pellets because yep, those tins do stack up, especially if you shoot in more than one caliber like I do. Already mentioned above not to forget pistols and yep, have those too...lol.
Now start tinkering and the pile gets even bigger with everything you start buying to do that too.
Going on 9 years since I started and I quit adding it up when I hit $20K....lol