My cheap Tuxing compressor

Peashooter

Apr 9, 2021
Denmark
Still work fine but not more than a couple of run hours on it.
Mind you the overpressure valve now leak a little over 200 BAR, but i can not adjust it CUZ its not like it is popping, so will have to take a closer look at that some time here in the off season.
It also still fill to 300 BAR just fine, but with the little leak, well it of course take a little longer, though on the watch timing runs i cant say there is any noticeable difference, but of course i never fill from the exact same pressure to 300 BAR

Only worry is lifetime, but nothing to do but pray i assume.

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
Looks like a coltri copy.
Indeed, and very much so, even their safety valve look like the Coltri one.
Actually i run Coltri oil in the compressor and i am contemplating saying screw it and just buy a Coltri safety valve.
When you say "overpressure" valve do you mean burst disc type of safety release

I mean proper safety valve, and it is a adjustable / resettable / automatic one not the old school burst disk.
Actually i already had the grub screw that hold the main adjuster end in place break ( thread ruined from factory ) , so it started to pop below 300 BAR, but i adjusted that and since then that worked fine, at least i can not fill to just past 300 BAR, then let bottle cool a little and then top off the difference in between hot and cold air / bottle.
Fixed plug with weak locktite in threads instead of grub screw

The one i plan on getting, which look exactely like the Tuxing one on the compressor, even the color of the 2 are the same.

The Tuxing one though are also hex on the body part where the Coltri original look to be 4 sides / square
you can see the valve below the fill gauge on the one filter.

iu

I

Last edited:
Just keep checking back on it as you go with a 👍 or 👎.
The price of this was va lot less VS a actual Coltri compressor.
When you live on a Danish government pension, that have a lot to say, and also the dive shops, the few that will fill to 300 BAR, well not many of those around, and the 300 BAR is a very hot bottle as at best when you plug into the bottle next time your gauge will read its 270 BAR or even less some times.
Also as we found out over 20 years ago we are killing costal waters with the intense farming here, and the costal waters are now pretty much all dead, so i assume there will soon be less dive shops around.
Politicians,,,, LOL i rank them the same as each of the +12 million pigs that live in Denmark ( 6 million humans here )

And its not like they give their air away.
A fellow shooter here in town ( viking airgunner on youtube ) i have gotten my bottle filled by him and his Bauer compressor, but it is 100 Dkkr / 14 USD every time, which with my shooting = once a month.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hateful McNasty
The price of this was va lot less VS a actual Coltri compressor.
When you live on a Danish government pension, that have a lot to say, and also the dive shops, the few that will fill to 300 BAR, well not many of those around, and the 300 BAR is a very hot bottle as at best when you plug into the bottle next time your gauge will read its 270 BAR or even less some times.
Also as we found out over 20 years ago we are killing costal waters with the intense farming here, and the costal waters are now pretty much all dead, so i assume there will soon be less dive shops around.
Politicians,,,, LOL i rank them the same as each of the +12 million pigs that live in Denmark ( 6 million humans here )

And its not like they give their air away.
A fellow shooter here in town ( viking airgunner on youtube ) i have gotten my bottle filled by him and his Bauer compressor, but it is 100 Dkkr / 14 USD every time, which with my shooting = once a month.
To me if your shooting pcp + some tanks/ bottles seems a better move.

Sure it aint a maxair35 ,but???? Like said seems pretty close clone to branded.. i do wonder how many parts swap . ( like if a rebuild need )

Id almost bet a guy could swap electric to gas as well .

Ive pointed that one like you use out a few times as somthing guys could look at when they need more then a guns worth filling need.