My Bulldog is finished

I had bought a basic stock Bulldog from Mercado here on the forum and have been working on it over the past few months. The biggest issue was parts availability and waiting on everything I wanted to come off back order. I wrapped it in Kryptek Typhon, it was my first time using vinyl wrap and I think it turned out pretty good. I also polished and re-crowned the barrel, it was pretty leaded up and I’m not sure the barrel was even crowned from the factory. I polished hammer while I had it apart and smoothed the receiver where the hammer slides. I was going to enlarge the transfer port area in the valve and the barrel to .302 but decided not to for now. It’s a long way until deer season and I have plenty of pellets to shoot. I want to make sure it does well with the pellets before I start using slugs and 300 FPE would be overkill for that. I will probably do the port work in a couple months after I deplete my supply of Polymags. I topped it off with a Crimson Trace 2 Series 1-4x24 LPVO in a UTG Accu-Sync mount. The scope sets a little low for me so I ordered a half inch tall 20 MOA riser that should be here in a couple days. I’ll list the parts below that I got from Pitbull Airguns and installed.

BlueTick shroud length tube, 5,000 psi gauge, 90 Duro o-rings, power spring, steel charging handle, Good Dawg trigger kit, de-pinger, and barrel supports. I also got a Donny FL adapter and an Emperor with the added 6.25” extension to reduce the sound. Hopefully it shoots as good as it looks to me. I put some before and after pics below, let me know what you think of it. 
8E864A7F-54F2-44BA-B392-6931CAD2E748.1652240253.jpeg
FFBE5C76-6D0F-44A7-A15C-C64068C063E0.1652240254.jpeg
622D5E86-514A-493E-8C6E-BB07239C0FEE.1652240255.jpeg
71FB0D40-8779-4552-AB89-1C20381A9ED5.1652240256.png
A72A4282-26DC-4476-8BEA-AD19F5053075.1652240257.png
2107E445-D228-4AD0-9A3E-4F08480E6DE2.1652240258.jpeg

Looks great. Let’s see some numbers. Was it difficult to camo coat it?

I’ll try to get some groups soon and put them up. Power wise it’s not going to much more than stock until I do the porting which won’t be until this fall. The camo is a vinyl wrap that I purchased from GunSkins. It’s was more challenging than I expected but this was the first time I have vinyl wrapped anything and the shape of the Bulldog complicates things as well. I would recommend anyone looking to do this to buy some inexpensive wrap from Amazon and practice on a cheap BB gun or something similar. Then buy the good wrap from GunSkins when you feel confident enough to wrap your air rifle. It’s not difficult to remove if you mess up but you will be wasting wrap and that’s why I recommend practicing with the cheap stuff.

@cannonball Looking good. The vinyl wrap looks airbrushed. What did you use to trim down the plastic in order to install a longer reservoir?

I used my 12” Hitachi compound miter saw. It left a straight smooth cut. A few tips...use a sharp quality blade, cut each half separately and make sure you have it pressed up tight to the fence and hold down firmly where it can’t rock up and down. I cut a lot of plastic like this and you are doomed if you let it move any. The blade will grab it and explode most of the plastic in the area you are cutting. 
5612E216-A4DA-40A0-85BF-A4951BDB8B5D.1652314891.jpeg

Nice work! How did you apply the vinyl on the "Benjamin and B" so well, mine is not so detailed

You might know most of this already but I’ll put down the process I used to wrap it. 
First you have to make sure it’s extremely clean before you start. The vinyl won’t adhere well if it’s not. I washed my stock with Dawn dish soap since it wouldn’t hurt to get it wet. Then I let it dry and sprayed the entire stock with brake cleaner. This removed any oil or residue the Dawn might have missed. Then I proceeded to wrap it. I have a couple things I used to help with the installation. I got a plastic squeegee that has felt attached to one end. You can use this to help mold the wrap to any curves and corners. I also used a firm sponge, you press down with it on the area you are wrapping and it will help the vinyl mold around any detailed parts. On the Benjamin B, I used a small needle to put a couple holes in the vinyl inside the “B” so any air could escape. Then I heated it up with my heat gun and pushed down firmly with the sponge. You always want to heat the vinyl a little before installing it anywhere so it stretches some. After I was completely finished, I went over everything with the heat gun again to help set the wrap to the stock. This worked pretty well for me, I would expect the next thing I wrap to turn out even better since I have some experience now. Let me know if you have any other questions.