My buddy Alex has a new video up

Yes, Alex @ara ‘s video was excellent video as usual. I love Alex’s approach to his video’s which for me is straight forward, excellent shots and commentary. Plus as a person, Alex is an excellent person.

I think he was surprised at the response to his last video posted here. He asked for a the link to the thread so he could talk to folks here . We talk often and he is absolutely one of the best on and off YouTube.

F327D00B-9733-49DD-B843-526E78434A09.1614598908.png

Hey, everyone :) Thank you so much again for taking interest in my channel and in my videos! It really is very kind of you and I think this is the place to say: the channel wouldn't be out there if it weren't for you watching, subscribing and sharing my videos! I know it sounds corny and kinda "Academy awards" style, but in this case it also happens to be true ;)

@Blackpaw and @ghost1066 - thank you for giving me so much credit and for reminding me to drop in and have a chat with all of you great people here on the most famous airgunning forum :)

@markT - this "Country UK" appears to be a default setting or something... No, I'm not in the United Kingdom. Please don't misunderstand - I'm not trying to be the mystery man just to keep viewers' attention or sth; like @Blackpaw said in one of his posts above, I'm just trying to keep my privacy to a certain extent. At some point I do intend to reveal my location without making a big deal out of it, of course :) And you're right - I'm not a native speaker, my heavy accent and lack of knowledge of a number of colloquial phrases and idioms you guys use on a daily basis reveal that fact immediately ;) For instance: a "NASCAR content provider"?? I know what NASCAR is, of course, but the analogy escapes me ;) I imagine you're saying you wouldn't want to see me become a guy who goes for false advertising in his videos ;)

@Blackpaw: Pete, thanks again for your kind offer (the LDC). Sorry it turned out I won't be needing it. It wouldn't have been a third party, brother - we would've gone through some relatives of mine just to make things faster and easier. I feel stupid enough with all this James Bond sh*t, as it is ;)