• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My blinged out .177 m-rod that I (was) going to use for field target

The Ultra Mags in the 500 count mixed lot batch tins aren't as accurate at 100 yards as the 1250 count Brown Boxed versions which are made from the same die though. They are OK for informal plinking at up to 50 yards. Past that there comes the well known Crosman ammo fliers.

One of my unregulated Gen1 Marauders and my new Field and Target edition shoots lights out SUB half inch at 50 yards with them and my Gen1 unregulated FX Royale shooting at 1000fps (YUP) does 1/4-5/16" at 50 yards with those. My 177 CareerII 707 can get moa at 100 yards at 1055fps (YEP) with them too. Hadn't shot my 177 Sumatra at 100 enough to give an accurate assessment but it keyholes at 50 as long as it stays below 1055fps.

Many other 177s can't do too well at 100 yards unless they got the power.

Man that sounds cool! Would love to see pics of your 100 yard range and those .177 groups.

Sure I have well HAD a 12 acre property couple towns away that was half cleared specifically for shooting and sold that cleared half recently but good news is I still own half that's still wooded and grassy. 

Years ago I bought 2 adjacent side by side (spaghetti) lots specifically to build on one and shoot right next door even attempted to pull permits to build an underground shooting range that was nixed even before it could get started. 2x 6 acre side by side Spaghetti lots are ideal for long distance shooting thats specifically why I purchased them. Bonus was an imaginary easement running the length between both of the lots giving free mutual access space between me and me.

Yea I got divorced recently too. There's the math.

Had plans on clearing the other lot however with all this lockdown there's nobody essential enough to do it. 

I only have 40 safe yards where I'm currently staying at and 60 stretching it. Actually 100 bit that's encroaching onto government property and public roads with cars constantly acting like a carnival conveyor type shooting gallery.