My Birthday present to myself

Condor SS .25

Hawke Vantage 4x32 and DonnyFL Sumo

Only put a few dozen rounds through it (it's been too cold here in NH), but I LOVE this rifle! It's supposed to be in the 50's this weekend so hopefully I can get it sighted in and maybe even run it over the chronograph to test the power settings.

Could someone recommend a slug that works well with Airforce. I've never tried them and not sure what weight to start at. It's mostly for paper punching, maybe a rabbit or squirrel (if they eat any more of my garden). 

1578692000_19445544745e18eda07fe447.40898468_IMG_2889.jpg

your condor can shoot light slugs like nsa 26.8 gr all the way up to 52 grain in your gun it all depends on the power you want to shoot , if you going to shoot the lighter slugs like 26 to 36 gr you can do it and still shoot pellets , adjust your hst with the wheel till you start shooting around 900fps and go up in 20 increments and see how she groups ,

My condor I shoot 18 grain jsb in 22 cal ,

I also shoot my mp 36 gr slugs and when I want to crank power for big game , I swap my hammer spring to a 1.8 coil and a heavier hammer weight of 108 gr and I am running an extreme valve in it when shooting my .257 slugs it loves 73 gr . 92 gr and 108 gr . so gun has alot of power and can be turned down to shoot 18 grain pellets ,

me I would start with say 34 gr , I dont like the real light ones as much , plus you have mower to push any of them

hope this helps

LOU

Congrats! I liked that gun so much I just bought one a week ago today. About 400 rounds thru it so far.Weather here in Colo. has not been the warmest or calmest! Got it in .22 and will get .25 barrel next month. This gun is meant for me! It just fits in every way possible and I am really happy with my choice. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine!

....happy birthday to biohazmat-man..... that IS sweet !! i live 15 miles from air force... sometimes i fish this guy's tank right down the road from their shop (he gets their mail by mistake sometimes and has to run it over there - good bass in that tank, tho)......but everyone i know around here that has an airforce LOVES them.....they say they turn it all the way down , and it STILL too powerful.... ...john did loads of research on that straight flow thru design before he produced those.... everyone i know in ft.worth that has anything to do with scuba tanks or pressure air parts - they know john m., and he's been in there learning.... i'll have to get a microbore .20 ss sooner or later , but we'll see... happy b-day , bro.. - paul.