My best 5 shot group with an air rifle!

I saw that video. I thought you were using a 75? I was very impressed. Especially as I thought it was a 75.:) What power are your pistols set at? I very rarely use a scope 99% of my shooting is done with opens or red dot. I only have 25 yards in my garden. At that distance a scope is not really much fun.
Hello Telephonepete,
Yes, that video was shot at 25 yards with the HW75.
The "tiny" targets were 1/4" plastic airsoft pellets sitting on push pins that I cupped the top of with a Dremel too to hold the airsoft pellet.

A five shot group, from 10 yards, standing off hand, R10 Match, 40 years young daisy 880 with Barska 3x7x20 scope.
Your nice group made me bite the bullet… er… pellet today and get one of those Barska scopes for my recent Daisy 880. About $40 scope at Walmart. Target is pretty sharp at 10 meters at 3-4 power, but pretty fuzzy at higher magnification.
Here’s the best I can do at 10 meters from a rest —
IMG_7968.jpeg

IMG_7967.jpeg

I have exactly same issues as OP with 30/40 yard challenges. 9x scope just is not enought to see target. So I mostly just shoot groups at 40 yards. I usually shoot full magazine (16) to single target to get feel how consistend shots were. In this case I had couple sighters before.

So 13 shot group at 40 yards (25 cal):

View attachment 432990
what rifle are you using? very nice group!

.25 cal Avenger
Agree. Mine is also a 25 cal Avenge X tac with a Riton Scope 6 x 24 x 50 and she tac grps one on top to the other and that's out of the box since I have had it for 3 months or so. I have not even tune it in anyway. (soon I will have the time to mess things up! ha-ha) Even at 50 yds just as accurate and that is my mid-range practice distance. It loves JSB and FX ammo and ZAN slugs. But when firing Zan slugs (doesn't like NSA) they grp very tightly but slightly to the right of center mass. Just a few clicks on zero and wala! Tac after Tac! Very impressive for the price point this platform it competes in.

I know this one is old, but "I wanna Play"

My single best 5 shot group is at 22 yards My FX Crown .22 at 855fps with 18.13 JTS.

2364.jpeg

Same everything different day only 1 full magazine 18 rds.

588.jpeg

A little sloppy on that one. LOL

This has quickly become my favorite gun, it has shot a 250-14X card in 25 meter competition.
That was a Great Day.