• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benjamin My Benjamin Prod by Airgun Revisions

They both look great! loving the immersive on there! looks tidy! hows the impulse air mod do on the prod?
Hi, As far as looks- I like the IA with the orange :) The sound is hard for me to tell since I did not use the DB meter but the tone is different. For the Prod both do well. The immersive is growing on me and the quality is wow. A bit heavy for the size but a great bang for the buck IMO.

Hmm I have looked at specs and maybe heavy for its size but lighter than a conventional 4-16 no? I know the new Hypr7 only comes in at 17 something ounces.
It feels heavier because it is so compact in your hand. I believe it's listed at 15.8 oz. Feels nice on the P-Rod

IO1.jpg

IO.jpg

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
Maybe I’ve missed your targets but have your shot the P-rod yet?
I have! This thread has been lacking so I am updating it very quickly. Shortly after I made the youtube video on it in 30 mph winds! I decided to try and put a pic rail on it, well the teak wood was too hard to seat the spiked T-Nuts and I ended up making a booboo and cracked the stock. I contacted Rich immediately and ordered one of his new premier stocks. Anyways, heres a little update to this thread, any questions just ask!

20231022_121541.jpg
20231022_121611.jpg

Reactions: PEP3
Here it is guys, another one to add to my forever stable, what a job rich did on this, 18 shots per fill, consistent, accurate and boy oh boy is it quiet. It only needs 1 section off the donnyfl Ryu, keeping it nice and compact. The vector veyron is the perfect compliment 👌, I'm really so thrilled and wish I had more time tonight to plink...however I had some adult matters to tend to.

Hope you guys enjoy the pics.

View attachment 398012View attachment 398018View attachment 398019View attachment 398020View attachment 398021View attachment 398023View attachment 398024View attachment 398026View attachment 398025View attachment 398027View attachment 398028
WOW, Absolutely Beautiful gun. Really nice custom job.

I completely agree, it takes a lot to pull that little sucker off.
My mods have not given a big improvement so I’m going to get one of the screw caps from Magnum Airpower.

Reactions: FuegoMarty