• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My Beer Can 357 Bulldog Ammo Has Arrived !

My beer can ammo has arrived, in plastic bags, nothing fancy for sure.

125gr RNFP at the left and 105 gr RNFP on the right. Both bullets sized to .358 from the factory, (but my N.O.E. .358 die actually sized them to .3577 -- they were actually .3585+ from the factory)

May very well remove the wax as it really is not needed for airgun use I believe. I only sized one bullet just because I could and I don't have the gun yet ;- )

I got these with the hope that one of them can give me a 2" group at 50-60 yards for messing around with some power. These are mass produced Cowboy bullets with a 20-1 mix and designed for low pressure, low velocity loads ---- will be interesting to see how they do ? If they shoot halfway decent it may be a good close range "YOTE" load ;- )

We will see how these do in a few weeks after my gun arrives and my buddy gets his tank filled.

wll2506

"tedd"If you don't want the lube, just boil them in water, the wax will float to the top.
I will take your advice if the lube is a pain to rub off quickly. It is pretty soft lube so it may just come off very easily with a towel ?... but we will see.

Just searched and the BC of the Lee 125gr RNFP is .116 .. just the info I wanted ;- )

wll2506