• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle My beautiful Epoch .25 - next rifle up in my hobby clearance event

Classified Status
WTS

bdzjlz

Jul 11, 2016
Terre Haute, Indiana
Next up is my beautiful Epoch 25 with 35" barrel - though purchased new in 2023, Darryl Trent and the Skout team insisted on bringing it back in last month.

The Skout Team went completely through the rifle, and tested it at 100 yards for max performance (though I am certain it has had less than a tin of pellets through out). The moderator upgrades, barrel stiffener, firmware, and every aspect of the rifle were all incorporated and/or brought up to the standards of the current production rifles.

This rifle shoots prefers the JSB King Heavy MKII 33.95 grain pellets. As you can see by the accompanying target, it will stack the pellets. Its current tune produced chrono stats across a 40 shot string of 948 H, 935 Lo, with an average of 935, an ES of 8, and an SD of 2.4. This string averaged 66.9 FPE.

The rifle has absolutely no handling marks on it. It will be shipped in the hard case as was sent by Bin at the Pellet Shop originally (less T-shirt and candy). I will include the UTG over the rail bipod. All of the original owner's material, the other two barrel liners (SKOUT has advised that I will never use them), tools, etc as furnished with the rifle will be included. The rifle will be degassed prior to shipping.

Price is reduced to $1,800 shipped within the Continental US. PayPal F&F.

Optics and mounts not included.

1 - Sale photo 1.jpg
2 - Sale photo 2.jpg
3 - 86 yard target.jpg
4 - As shipped in case.06.13.23.jpg

Last edited: