• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

My Bad Luck - FX

Bought an MK2 Impact a few weeks ago. Had bad clipping problems and it took a few weeks to troubleshoot, spoke w FX, ordered and wait for shipping. FX is not the fastest when it comes to getting parts.

Then I discovered that new MK2's shipped with a weaker spring making it difficult to tune for slugs. So I ordered a 57 mm spring 9 days ago, got an invoice 6 days ago and paid for the spring. On Monday I was hoping to see a shipping notice. Nothing. I called FX this morning and it "appears that no one is there now. The phone just rings and rings.

Totally frustrated, just missed it by an inch, don't think I've fire fifty rounds through it yet...........but what are you going to do? Grin and bear it, that's what.

I want to stress that I'm not blaming FX for anything. It's the virus. Wish I'd ordered a day earlier. And who knows, FX might still have a skeleton crew there who aren't taking calls but moving supplies.

Guess, in the meantime I'll put the MK2 back together and shoot pellets. Everybody out there stay well and enjoy the great outdoors with your guns.

KP

UPDATE: GREENSBORO, NC

BAD LUCK BECOMES GOOD LUCK

Was able to talk to FX after trying one more time, and things are still good there in Wilmington. Spoke with Scott and he was super helpful. My order should be going out very soon. This morning when I called it did not go into the usual call system and the phone just rang and rang which led me to believe that they were closed. Nope, they are there and it's business as usual. I thought that the virus had won the round but nope, FX 1, Coronavirus-0

Hi KP,

We are glad that we were able to talk on the phone to get this resolved. We are not closed as of yet for the coronavirus and hope that everyone stays safe and healthy in this time of worry. 

If you need anything else please feel free to reach out to us again. We are open Mon-Thurs 9 AM to 4 PM EST, and Fri. 9 AM to 3 PM EST. And we can be reached at (866) 639-0772 OPT 1. Or you can email us at [email protected].

Thank you for choosing FX Airguns!

Best Regards,

FX Airguns USA Customer Service Team

Appreciate the response guys. With all of the things shutting down and major decisions made, it seems now by the minute, I truly thought you guys had pulled the plug. And who could blame you? I'm also a musician and gigs have all but stopped. Apologies for not stopping for a minute to give things a moment this morning. My apologies and I'm glad you're still there. And appreciate your help. 

Cheers,

Kp