• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My all time favorite

One last thing- I used to commute with that truck to San Jose, CA, four hours away from home for work, and live out there in a trailer till Friday evening when i’d head home then leave to go back on Sunday around 2pm. Did that for 4 years. 

I’m the tool box mounted behind the cab I carried every spare part that could possibly cause me a break down, along with the tools to replace them.

spare starter, master cylinder, water pump, belts, fluids of all sorts, you name it.

one day I pull into work and my engine is smoking with a screeching noise. A fellow co worker who hated my truck cause all my students loved it shined a flashlight into the area under the hood where it was smoking. It was a Friday, so after school was over I was packed ready to head home.

he says, “dude! Your AC compressor clutch locked up and fried your belt! Oh boy, you’re screwed now! How you making it home?!” I look st him and he’s got this chit eating grin on his face.

i say “Dave, see that tool box? I’ve got something in there that’s gonna get me home, watch this-“

so I pull out a belt that bypasses the AC clutch, along with the tool to replace it.

”Monday morning when you see me, my AC compressor will be back to snuff and all will be good”

he just stood there, mouth open