My All-time Favorite Scope !

I’ll bet it’s almost as good as the Aims Alpha6 scope from China. Almost. ;) The glass on the Alpha6 is a little clearer, but the Valdada clicks more accurately. Not a big deal since everyone knows you can’t use any Chinese scope for clicking anyway... Lol

Another great review Joe. If I’m gonna drop that much coin on a scope this would be the one. Thanks for all your reviews. 
Mike

Joe, I like the tidbits you put in your video like the squirrel doing that funny walk and the Star Wars guy doing his jig, lol.

I told my wife about the "I feel sorry for this guys wife" comment and she laughed!

I'm glad Val commissioned LOW to make a scope instead of IOR. Because I had one 3rd Gen break and my friend had a Gen1 and a Gen2 break. Well and the many threads on snipershide.....

I handled the Recon G2 at ShotShow in 2018 and it certainly seemed as nice as you think it is. 

Keep up the good work!

I'm teaching my 7 year-old how to shoot, and he gives me the same expression every time he hits a 50 yard bullseye. No price can be paid for that kind of enjoyment. Love your videos! When the kid comes in gonna queue this one up for him.

What I read is that your kid can own you with a look. Nothing wrong with that. I have the same situation. I also have a little one that loves drilling bullseyes. So with all that said, are you sure you want to queue up a video for him to watch for a $3,000.00, bullseye owning scope? 😅